G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members

4YO Classic GP Friday

Harness & Greyhounds

Comments

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Team Bond drawn to make it difficult for Magnificent Storm unless he can drive through at the start and settle in front of them.
    NSW TAB Opening Odds

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Don’t discount Henrik no luck last start.
    Patronus Star into $3 and Magnificent Storm out to $2.60.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Can he push through and take up the running? I know he doesn't have great gate speed but outside the horse drawn inside him neither does anything else.
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Can he push through and take up the running? I know he doesn't have great gate speed but outside the horse drawn inside him neither does anything else.

Patronus flies the gate
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Gilgamesh said:

Patronus flies the gate

Flies the start is very very generous. It's a good horse, it's quick so it has held up comfortably when drawn well.

They are likely to push forward and find the top with it but it's hardly Lookslikelightning type stuff, Bettergrinandbearit and The Last Parisian held it comfortably one day at Pinj, I wouldn't call them electric out.

The massive overs that is up in that market to me is Copy N Pace, a great 1 win 5 place bet at the 70 and 6 a place.
    Gilgamesh said:

Gilgamesh said:

Everyone’s opinion is different. May flies the gate was a bit of an exaggeration but he does get off very well. That day at Pinjarra it was raining, Dylan didn’t even look to ask him for much of an effort off the gate and didn’t even have his stick turned. Was always rolling to the front so didn’t need to light him up to cross just let him work there. But as I said everyone’s opinions are different but I for one would not be underestimating his gate speed.

Patronus flies the gate

Flies the start is very very generous. It's a good horse, it's quick so it has held up comfortably when drawn well.

They are likely to push forward and find the top with it but it's hardly Lookslikelightning type stuff, Bettergrinandbearit and The Last Parisian held it comfortably one day at Pinj, I wouldn't call them electric out.

The massive overs that is up in that market to me is Copy N Pace, a great 1 win 5 place bet at the 70 and 6 a place.

Gilgamesh said:

Gilgamesh said:

Patronus flies the gate

Everyone’s opinion is different. That day at Pinjarra it was raining, Dylan didn’t even look to ask him for much of an effort off the gate and didn’t even have his stick turned. Was always rolling to the front so didn’t need to light him up to cross just let him work there. But as I said everyone’s opinions are different but I for one would not be underestimating his gate speed.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I do agree with the Copy N Pace comment
  • MatildaBayMatildaBay    6 posts
    I may have missed the memo, but I was expecting to see Soho Hamilton feature in the big 4yo races, what's happened to him?