G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 34 Non Members

Bunbury Breeders Classic Day

West Australian Racing
Always a good race and will be a good duel again. Solaia for me.

Western Template at dangerous odds and lost in a maiden over this distance last prep albeit stiff. Be interesting to see what he starts at.

R3 Somethingready my best of the day

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    That is @Godd's special in race 2 I recall, doubt I will pile in to the 1.20 odds suspect one of the debutants who have trialled well Takemehometonight or Cotchin may run a big race ?
    Same race multi is the go with these two to run a drum or first 4.Both look nice run on types and Warwick's clocked some time in it's latest trial.

Interested to see how the winner of that trial Starlift fairs in R1.

I'm in the other camp in the feature hard to see Solaia holding off Magical Dream..a sneaky good chance to run 3rd is Gunmetal Grey, beaten by a smart one last time and they gapped the rest..throw in Dmac's second runner the toppie too.
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    I might be wrong but is somethingready more a 1000/1100m horse?  I think he’s going to be a good horse but would like to see him back in trip not stretched out further
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    TS what did that SRM end up paying with the 2 you mentioned to run top 4, well played btw
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Can see Western Empire heading to Melbourne just quietly

Thunderstruck likes this post.

hash said:

TS what did that SRM end up paying with the 2 you mentioned to run top 4, well played btw

$4.05 Hash, it was an alright div they dont give a lot away really(but i would never have had the 2nd horse in novelties so for me it looked the best bet option), little bit lucky Lucy just hung on for 4th and well imo looked to ride it somewhat awkwardly perhaps the horse was to blame though as i've only watched it the once..

hash likes this post.

Bob might need a bigger plane  :))

Manchild likes this post.

• Precision1Precision1    544 posts

Still $71 available for the Guineas 
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    $21 now
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    i'm pretty sure Bob has a very high opinion of this horse and is he going to melbourne? is a pigs bum bacon?