G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 55 Non Members

A Simple Pair Provides Quinella!

West Australian Racing
Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
edited February 2021 West Australian Racing
Not many idiosyncrasies in the Jockey Challenge of late but an interesting one at the tough Ascot meeting today, their were seven jockeys including illustrious names of Willy Pike and Chris Parnham included in the seven contenders.

Another possible result was any other individual jockey saluting and so it was to be, but also neither of the seven individual hoops filled second place, that also being taken out by any other individual jockey.

Winner Laqdar Ramoly - 6 points
Triple dead head for second - Ryan Hill, Jessica Gray, Carleen Hefel - 5 points.
All four under the umbrella of any other hoop.

Unusual to have seven hoops in betting and none of them being able to gain just 5 points. Definitely a tricky day.

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    by golly we are going to miss "lucky" ramoly when he returns home. he has been a breath of fresh air to our jockey ranks, and a hero to many of our punters.
    i read where the season starts in mauritus (sic) in march and they want him home by then.
    i do not blame them...
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    as recently as yesterday for me when i couldnt bloody walk away and he got the choccies in the last averting a rout.

Is this true Falc he is going back to Mauritius? shame to see him go he was really starting to make his mark and i'll guess too shiploads more cash than in his birth place.
    yep, the M......Race Club want him back before the start of the season next month.
    he's a mature age, mid 20's i'd guess all those aussie dollars will go along way to settle down, buy a house etc etc.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• ManchildManchild    679 posts
    There is way more money in Mauritius than here , from a jockeys  perspective.

savethegame, JimmyPop, thefalcon likes this post.

• MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    Manchild said:

There is way more money in Mauritius than here , from a jockeys  perspective.

I had heard it was Visa related, but it was only hearsay
    you've popped your head above the trenches after a long spell, muldoon.... L-)
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I'm not sure you know what emoji you are using falc. I notice you use it often and it's the "Loser" emoji. Maybe you do mean to use it?

Nevershowsurprise, Thunderstruck, jum likes this post.

sorry boys, i did not know it meant "loser", i thought it meant something like "play on" or "thats the shot".
    what does not surprise me is that .......nevershowsurprise has joined the "lets shaft falcon" brigade, no offence to you, bomber. the guy is a 100% kunt...

LETSDOTHIS likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I love all

L-)

:))

thefalcon likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    I thought it was the proctologist emoji.
  • thefalcon said:

sorry boys, i did not know it meant "loser", i thought it meant something like "play on" or "thats the shot".

what does not surprise me is that .......nevershowsurprise has joined the "lets shaft falcon" brigade, no offence to you, bomber. the guy is a 100% kunt...
    Play on falc, that’s the shot old boy

=D>

thefalcon likes this post.