G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 13 Non Members

Albany 8.2.2021

West Australian Racing
Whose done the form for this Monday meeting or some of the races at least?

Only glanced at the maidens and noticed Rampant Roy has about 4 in the 1st race..so, how many winners will he train today??
I like several of his later particularly i thought Kendel's Mee Dad R3 was a bet, very short now though as the stablemate is out.
Also R5 Kazkazi with Madi Derrick on, should enjoy the soft conditions and NOT get posted the trip today unlike his last 2 starts.

The soft track might play a part in some of his runners so i will say he nabs a 4 bagger Roy, if dry could have done 5! still could.

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited February 2021
    Just the two, never travelled well in the run last start when favourite, today around 10/1 each way - Race 5 # 6 - Starauthoress.

And race 6 a place for roughie # 3. Toru Waimarie.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    After that earns you a profit hopefully have a sticky beak at R7 Foxy Princess Riders, It is going way better than the 887 recent form reads B-)
    Ok thunder I’ll have a look at the Princess.
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    edited February 2021

After that earns you a profit hopefully have a sticky beak at R7 Foxy Princess Riders, It is going way better than the 887 recent form reads B-)

I was on it a couple of starts back at > 100-1. Only needed a top 4 finish for big bucks. Absolute sick bag stuff  :-&
    Rodent said:

I was on it a couple of starts back at > 100-1. Only needed a top 4 finish for big bucks. Absolute sick bag stuff  :-&
    has been rather unlucky it's last two even first up wasnt bad after missing the kick.What do you reckon about today, drawn a better gate back a bit in trip plus a senior jockey on should go well?
    Two races down two winners and quinella's for Rampant Roy..has me worried now can he go 3 straight?
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if the new trainer gets a result or two with Rebel Yell (R7)
    How about Redhead Ritchie! 3rd at 100/1 after four consecutive last placings. Can’t beat persistence.
    what about the cat that ran 4th Yuill was on...
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    R5 #5 Our Pandemonium $10

so a 3,5,6 box trifecta then in said race 5.
    KNEW that would happen.
    Roy Rogers and Steve Wolfe domination, hard to see Wolfe not winning race 4.
    Wolfey has the well supported 2/1 fave and the 5/2 second fave, and wins with the unwanted 14/1 stablemate.

It fought them off 100 times up the straight.
    yep correct, the rank outsider did.
    edited February 2021
    War Class only had to get the run to win, got it and missed second!
    Not beyond the realms of possibility for Rogers and Wolfe to train the card.
    Four races down - Rogers 2 v Wolfe 2.

Starauthoress $10 just a moment ago now into $6.50 thunder, told you not to put that $25 each way on yet. Haha.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

i'm taking our 3 picks in a box tri with the 1 in boxes 2 and 3
    Keen to see how Starauthoress goes, pretty astute trainer Peter Western been training down there for near on 40 years. Jon Claite use to ride for him a fair bit.

Starauthoress $10 just a moment ago now into $6.50 thunder, told you not to put that $25 each way on yet. Haha.

Bit worried Fish gets posted on yours mate? or does he go back and run on?

hopefully Roy will win about 4-2 or 4-3.
    Fish get back a little would say, edge up with some cover and home it comes, that’s the plan.
    Gear changes today after last run, see if that helps.
    Looking at the flucs, someone's had a crack at Big Summer 16 into 4.60

Not seeing anything in its form to suggest a form turn

edited February 2021
    That’s good, thanks bomber, nice effort too. Finally got a winner and ol thunder misses the tri by a whisker.

Big Summer how you’d be if a favourite numbers day or a late scratching and having that running as fave and sub. The winner was well backed in too. A few decent drifters as well.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts

Rodent said:

has been rather unlucky it's last two even first up wasnt bad after missing the kick.What do you reckon about today, drawn a better gate back a bit in trip plus a senior jockey on should go well?
    Blinkers on might be the key. A bit of a raffle the last race but FP is a definite winning chance. Alas no 100-1 available today.

well done Riders, runner up went ok out wider looks at least as good an option.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited February 2021
    For sure look at War Class on the inside went up to win, but looked like a slow lane near the fence. Don’t mind the ones out wide getting a fair go occasionally.
    Be looking for same pilot to do something similar in R7, although he is drawn in a bit and ironically might be better 4 gates wider ffs.
    It looks like the Paul Hunter runners are attracting massive attention.

Scream in BLue 9 into 4.20
    edited February 2021
    Beau THE BUTCHERER nice work again actually got to be 4 wide fmd, what an amateur
    And the drifter from.the same stable gets up :))

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.