G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members

Flemington and Randwick 6.3.2021.

East Coast Racing
Very good chance both tracks will be in the good range for Saturday @Flemington the rail is out 5m and Randwick 3 should both play fair and there are some terrific races and good bets evident?
Who likes what in the Newmarket and Australian Cup which looks a very open race?

At Randwick the race I most want to watch is the Guineas plus Bivouac and co in the Group 1 Canterbury Stakes.

Not fully screwed in to an Australian Cup tip as yet but in the Newmarket if September Run gets even luck she just wins on her late splits in the Lightning and her outstanding straight track record.

In Sydney in the Guineas I think Mo'unga is a star in waiting, firmly believe he is a big chance to beat the fav..blinkers going on first time could be the real X factor for him to unleash.
6 other runners who finished fairly well beaten behind Aegon line up again and Peltzer is maybe the only one who could turn it around mainly because he grows a leg at Randwick(5/5)..a decent negative though is he has gate 13.
So this may sound a bit ambitious but the race is in my opinion a 2 horse race, Tommy Berry who is on fire lately just needs clear running as they straighten and if he gets same only Aegon can beat him imo.
At 1600 I'm a bit wary of the kiwi so I'll bet accordingly to still make a tidy profit, the 2.45 boosted the place is still decent enough.If I'm right about how good he potentially is stepping out to 2000 in 2 weeks i think he just wins the Rosehill Guineas and if it's slow to Heavy he could well smash them..so I may avail myself of some of the $7 All in for that race too.

Bivouac can rebound up in trip really suits, it was proven he isn't a 1000m horse but no harm done(thankfully I chickened out).
He has won up to 1400, clearly remember the day when Bowman let the "handy" Yes Yes Yes get a head in front in the Golden Rose then kicked back the last 75 and won.
Should stalk Saviatiano and co(hopefully Boss gets cover)and run over them late.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Australian cup, yep Fifty Stars stands out to some degree, last years winner will be primed if it backs up from last weeks hard run.
    I reckon the saver material and best run of the other lead up race was Shared Ambition, god i've even had a brief thought of a punt on a horse i give **** to most of the time in Humidor :D it is that open if FS has any chinks in the armour.
    Simon Marshall the even bigger girls blouse is having a grand the place on Nature Strip for Let It Ride prob 1.05 haven't looked though

My Let It Ride bet with just a little more courage is Amarelinha the WIN @1.40 at Ellerslie on Sunday she will smash her rivals, should be coming to a track in Aus sometime soon maybe for the Oaks($5)after she wins the NZ edition($1.80) in 15 days time.
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    Geez the Richards stable has some rippers don't they!?! Bit better value and a lock to win IMO, Entriviere in the race prior @ $2.20.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited March 2021
    Stable full of stars indeed mate don't know a lot about them other than it's a big successful and popular business for young and old participants alike(they appear very trendsetting)and go about it really well, they are top of the tree over the dutch for sure.

In The Derby there I'm torn between Montre Moi who will be suited by the increase in trip and Tokorangi who was terrific winning last time and beating MM in the process.Rocket Spade a danger too but can't have them all at around 4 or 5 bucks.

Just saw Pikey looking sharp and shiny, likes his mount for Hawkes in the Sires today Kooled as do i.
    Celebrity Queen has bar plates on which he says are somewhat common she is used to them and wears them a bit but feet issues are never ideal.Didnt really think she was a top winning chance myself today.
    Price has gone a bit due to scratchings but I really like one at around 9 or 10 bucks Rocha Clock in the last at Randwick, 1600 should be perfect has drawn well and also she has a 2/3 fresh record.
    edited March 2021
    Great to see a really likeable and hard working quality rider Jamie Mott winning feature races on a Saturday..ditto Johnny Mcardle who is flying and also comes across as a top bloke.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    they say you'd never want to get into a night out on the turps with johnny mac, he'd be the last man standing and looking for another crew... ;) :!!

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Indeed Falc, looks like he likes a drink or 87  :)>- just likeable blokes i sense and the jock too he had serious injuries to both legs and an ankle i think last year great to see him kicking arce(plus i have backed both which helps).
    Those two gallopers both fillies Tycoon Humma and La Rocque today are spring blackbookers for sure.
    Marked Lightsaber and Kooled as the two but stuck with Pikey ugghhhh....#%@! IT.
    Come to Popa  :D
    same plaudits to Dean Yendall i like the bloke.

thefalcon likes this post.

I'm expecting a big run from Elite Street in the Newmarket.
    Nature Strip on the drift .. bigtime, i sense an underwhelming effort pending  :)] rate the filly she is a knockout chance to roll the enigma.

Nature Strip on the drift .. bigtime, i sense an underwhelming effort pending  :)] rate the filly she is a knockout chance to roll the enigma.

The filly was plain, Nature Strip didn't disappoint gets rolled again... 
    edited March 2021
    what a fuggen blowout  :-q huge run Indian Pacific, favourite runners ALL went like dogshizz.... 

PS the winner had the 4.7 form i've mentioned again just recently 
    @-)
    First leg of the quaddie in... always have #1 in the first leg
    B-)

Flemington

1 - ZOUTORI
    2 - ELITE STREET
    5 - CELEBRITY QUEEN
    9 - BOLD STAR
    14 - SEPTEMBER RUN
    15 - SIRIUS SUSPECT
    Race 7
    4 - MOONLIGHT MAID
    7 - LUNAKORN
    8 - DON'TTELLTHEBOSS
    9 - KANSINO
    Race 8
    3 - FIFTY STARS (IRE)
    4 - HOMESMAN (USA)
    6 - ANGEL OF TRUTH
    8 - STEEL PRINCE (IRE)
    10 - PLATOON
    15 - MIAMI BOUND (NZ)
    17 - PARADEE
    Race 9
    1 - PERSONAL
    2 - YES BABY YES
    4 - ISLAND JOY (NZ)
    6 - STARELLE
    7 - SAFE PASSAGE
    9 - PERFECT WORLD
    edited March 2021
    WOW did youse see Mo'unga? Berry made a complete left turn(had to i guess with rump steak everywhere)and phucking flashed home MORAL beaten.

Almost all good still made a buck BUT.
    Decent multi with him the place lives and i had a crack at him at $7 for the Rosehill Guineas.

oldhendo likes this post.

ANOTHER joke result at fuckedupFlemington..FIFTY who?? went like a 80 rater BOOOOOO you "cheats"
    Upon reflection after cracking it and calmer now there are often upsets in that race i have NFI why..divine intervention today maybe with the late Michael Gudinski in the ownership it was probably ordained  @-)
    another pissweak galloper and sacked BIVOUCAT
    result in the last that will do me..GOGETPHUCKEDFLEMINGTON  :-q :))
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Old headquarters mentioned last week they come in rough like no other track in Australia, last week first four of nearly a million dollars, today on the Newmarket just $350,000 and on the Australia Cup a pitiful $150,000.

From Dandy Andy knocking off Bonecrusher at 125/1 to today there still rolling in.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Dandy Andy knocked off Vo Rogue, Bonerusher way off them
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I've got 3/4 on the Flemington late quaddie with missing the first leg with Indian Pacific in there. 10% too :((
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Quinella in the Newmarket to Zoustar can recall him winning up the Flemington straight.
    H-BOMBER said:

I've got 3/4 on the Flemington late quaddie with missing the first leg with Indian Pacific in there. 10% too :((

I bombed the 2nd leg, had the rest... always the way.
    SKIDS said:

Geez the Richards stable has some rippers don't they!?! Bit better value and a lock to win IMO, Entriviere in the race prior @ $2.20.

How good is she?!? Great win, makes it look easy.