G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 2 Non Members

Pinj 25th March

West Australian Racing
Here is my set today

Etomorp $2.10 - Best win bet. Terrible name, OK horse. Is a match race and this one more upside to me at prices
Lucie Maniette $5.00 - just touched off last start in a maiden, can go one better here. Toppie obvious but ground to the line last start and is unders
Darcelle $9.00 - Didnt  mind the trial at all, especially the last 50 m and past the post. 1300m first up can give a sight
Al Tina $17.00 - Best each way play of the day. Has trialled over the 1000m at Pinj and drawn the right side. Can give cheek. Not keen $1.90 Rain God off a 600m trial. 
Drinkwhatyoulike $4.80 - Sneaky first up no trial here. Last prep similar and just missed. Has a stablemate in the race (which i hate) as favorite and less experienced. 
Heart of Coeur $9.50 - Non winner but running on in races. Has a chance here in an average field for King Keshaw fresh off a double yesterday
Fiery Bay $5.00 - Im either going to love or hate Hally after tipping him twice. Ran into a place last start, liked 2 back in the daring Soleil race where ie hit the line nice enough. Open race. 

1 Unit each way

Allup plays

WIN Etomorp into Lucie Maniette 0.5 unit around $10
PLACE Lucie Maniette - Darcelle - Al Tina 1.5 unit around $10

GL

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    can anyone figure how they got the name Etomorp? i'm blowed if i can. normally there is a clue..
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    PROMOTE
    Drinkwhatyoulike  #:-S

I knew it was a little sneaky first up no trial. Love the drift as well to 7.20/2.90 best tote

Rodent, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Drinkwhatyoulike I had as a stakes horse after braining them at Northam 1st up. Has never got near that mark since despite winning another 3 races. Has a truckload of ability but must have a few problems as well. Diva should be pleased.
    I was on Thrilled first up and decided to bypass it today. I would have died if it got up there at $41
    Oh Hally your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey Hally ....hey Hally...

Must admit at the 600 I was cursing
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited March 2021
    Had a cursory look at Thrilled’s Hong Kong form and not beaten all that far in some races. Brad Rawiller was just the bloke to have on too.

Class hoop...and that other fella have noticed more lately - Clint Johnston - Porter didn’t realise how good he is, measure up in any generation with the best of them.

H-BOMBER, savethegame likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    I have no idea....is a 10% winning strike rate last 50 rides up there with the best?
    edited March 2021
    More a prediction, he’s only 22 rode 40 winners last season and on about 57 so far this season, he’s a hoop that’s caught the eye, won close to a handy 11 million in prize money in his career thus far.

Has done well to come back from some bad back injuries ( fractured vertebrae ) that kept him sidelined too. Was a big effort as about a 17/18 yr old to finish 3rd behind Willy Pike in a Jockey Premiership.

savethegame, JayJay likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    RIDERS with you regards johnston-porter very  very good jockey his ability to navigate his way through the field equally as good as pike with a far better left-hand,Hard to yell it from the tree tops because they ride two different levels of stock. Predominantly pike has to ride the cerise and white that way.So we witness alot more  classic backmaker wins

Pike greatest assest IMO. his ability to rebound and reload after a bad start to a particular meeting. Which seems to affect couple other top jocks who start the day on few fancies no joy ---you near on guarantee there day will only get worse.irrespective the prices of remaining rides...

J-Porter By the time he reaches 30-35.when jockeys find there true pecking order be very surprised if his natural ability doesn't have him top shelf..

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited March 2021
    Six rides tomorrow, mostly at odds. For sure stg, have sat up and taken more notice of him lately.

Rockingham/Kwinana grounding too - Gods country down this way :)>- must have helped him.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ....and an ounce of McGowan luck....