G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 22 Non Members

Pinjarra Thursday

West Australian Racing
Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
Justin Warwick runners did the right thing in the final event at Northam last Sunday, so will stick, just a proviso her last run was ordinary.

Form a bit patchy, and she’s a little hard to catch, but it’s now Safe To Makeup - lucky last race again - small win and place.

Todays Belmont Park meeting Willy Pikes front running ride in race 8, don’t know how he did it but he did!

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited June 2021
    ** Make that the final event at Pinjarra last Sunday ** Bloody hopeless.

Watched a replay of Baranova’s win the start before at Northam coming from last to win at about 16/1 how it went around at Pinjarra the following run at around 20/1 is a mystery.
  • SeagullSeagull    39 posts
    Free Solo
    Pink Carrats
    Sax On Que
    Truly Reliable
    Divine Quest
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ducked down to have a little wager in the last...mong. warlord for those interested.

on the counter was yesterdays race book....probably 1 of 5 or so sold...116 pages!! i suppose if i flicked through i'd find who prints them....probably on page 99 in braille...is it the flying dutchman?
    surely on a wed. they could do an abbreviated version with only perth races, no glossy covers etc. BUT you'd get old Bert waving his magnifying glass in fury...
    actually with all the info readily available on numerous sites racebooks are not necessary.
    over to you, Bert...
    :-\"
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    I need someone to help me understand how Hinchinmose beat Tri For Us.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Safe To Makeup unplaced...no a scratching, at least in the punting world that can sometimes be as good as a win b-(
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Rodent said:

I need someone to help me understand how Hinchinmose beat Tri For Us.

Chris Willis. That was the day he achieved the double with Proceeds of Crime.