G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members

Esperance 14-1-22

West Australian Racing
Just going through the last meeting in preparation for today's meeting when I saw this. Translucent was $7.50 in to $2.70. The trainer played dumb. Fair dinkum, pull the other one....When questioned in relation to the improved performance, trainer advised that it had been working well but was surprised with the overall performance of the mare and could offer no further explanation.
+1 -1

Uttsy likes this post.

Comments

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Thought another interesting one Brad Rawiller has two rides for fernie today was a regular stable rider early last kalg. season---. rides dried up after july 2021.. 
  • meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    Rodent said:

Just going through the last meeting in preparation for today's meeting when I saw this. Translucent was $7.50 in to $2.70. The trainer played dumb. Fair dinkum, pull the other one....When questioned in relation to the improved performance, trainer advised that it had been working well but was surprised with the overall performance of the mare and could offer no further explanation.

Hadnt raced for almost 12 months, in much weaker company, having first start for trainer. Think they all viable reasons.
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Massive plonk but trainer was surprised with performance. Everyone knew except the trainer?  =))
  • Rodent to be fair, $7.50 into $2.70 at Esperance takes about a $100 bet with a corporate haha

detonator, freodockers, Notapuntas likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Longest priced winner of the day $4.80. Thrilling racing
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts

Longest priced winner of the day $4.80. Thrilling racing

I normally lose when that is the case as I rarely find value at the top of the market. Yesterday was an exception however.
     You tipped Wheatstack Thief last start and if you followed up, $6 was available for example.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Valid point and thanks for the reminder Rodent. I didn't even look at the meeting just the results