In this Discussion

Who's Online

• tony   41 seconds ago
1 Members & 33 Non Members

Universal Ruler

Breeding
TiversTivers    7,720 posts
edited August 2012 Breeding
Just unhijaking Shrewd Rhythm's thread..............
Tivers" said:
[quote="Tivers"]Don't have the exact numbers with me
Do now

Universal Ruler's latest stats.(12/10)

Covered - 57
Pos (15 days or more) - 31
Waiting on tests - 22
Neg (yet to be re-covered) - 4

Yet to be covered (as at 12/10) - 31[/quote]

Comments

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    New numbers in for Universal Ruler for the first 60 days of the season (ie to end of October) :

25 mares to date have passed their 45 day positive in foal tests and retreated to their summer homes.
    (so were covered Sept 1 - 16)

If his foals move as fast as his sprog - I'll have a bigger smile than Rachel Finch's boyfriend !!!

Carlosa likes this post.

• BlakeBlake    8,176 posts
    said:

If his foals move as fast as his sprog - I'll have a bigger smile than Rachel Finch's boyfriend !!!

if that isn't one of the best lines i've ever read i'll go jump. :lol:
  • ChesterChester    76 posts
    I hear Rachael Finch's boyfriend is envious of Tivers
    I'm envious of the horse..............THat's 25 more he got in two weeks than I got in the two months !!! :cry:
    Perhaps you need a satellite stable in Port Hedland or change from accounting to engineering.
    Had one test positive with TRIPLETS today !
    Have had numerous twins for the season, but I haven't seen triplets before............
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    will test your theory with Rouge Sky tivers......as hard as they come to get in foal.....if his super sprog does the trick there, ill be impressed!
    said:

will test your theory with Rouge Sky tivers......as hard as they come to get in foal.....if his super sprog does the trick there, ill be impressed!

+ in foal ! ;)
    (so far)

Update on numbers (to Monday) :

84 mares covered
    58 tested positive in foal
    26 awaiting tests / final tests
    First foal by Universal Ruler born at 2:00am this morning.
    A filly o/o Danetime 3/4 to Princess Finale - "bay big shoulders, short pastons very good looking"

Not our mare, so trying to organise a photo off her owners :)
    Congratulations
    It is always exciting when the first foal of a new stallion hits the ground
    #2 born
    His first Colt, and first from our own mare.

"Our first Rolly is born at Durham and it's a cracker and interestingly it's a chestnut.
    Carnatic- Chestnut Colt about 11 o'clock last night, will get some pics soon.
    Foal going well."

Love the ranga's.................
  • TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    Ahh.... the dotting grandad :lol:
    #1 Son @ 24Hrs

Two more last night.
    Filly only average sized, but another big colt !
    And the colt was 2 weeks prem too.

He's throwing some size...............(from a small sample granted, yes ;))
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    We have just the one My Atacanta on the ground at this stage, with another due in the next 7 days or so. The Stud tells us that he has good conformation, height and attitude. Sorry but I can't post the photo they sent me, however I will be there on Sunday morning with my camera.
    Another 3 foals out last night, on top of 2 yesterday brings his total to 9 now.
    Not bad going in first two weeks of the season (should see some early runners !).
    If they can run as fast as they're being born, will be very happy............... :D

Interesting thing to date is the size he's throwing !!!
    Had some "massive" foals born, all very leggy and a number of them towering over foals in adjoining yards (who are mostly by Blackfriars obviously), and out of mares that are nothing special size wise.

Studmasters comment re Tsarinsky Colt (1st foal) - "Very leggy. Thought it was a moster when I was pulling it out !"

• HenleyBrookHenleyBrook    408 posts
    Thanks for the updates Tivers! I've been enjoying your feedback pertaining to all the little bundels of joy dropping on the ground as of late! Congratulations.

He has had some good mares sent to him in his first season. It will be interesting to see what sort of a foal Wynyard Hall throws. She was a strong looking mare on the track and no doubt she'll throw a nice type.

Keep the updates coming :wink:
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    My Atacanta's first foal is in the centre pages of Tabform today
    You've got your own thread DW...................Piss off ! :x

:D

p.s. Another two last night. One Colt, one Filly
    No report on types as yet.

Getting a heap of photos tomorrow (at latest).
  • TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    said:

Another 3 foals out last night, on top of 2 yesterday brings his total to 9 now.
    Not bad going in first two weeks of the season (should see some early runners !).
    If they can run as fast as they're being born, will be very happy............... :D

Interesting thing to date is the size he's throwing !!!
    Had some "massive" foals born, all very leggy and a number of them towering over foals in adjoining yards (who are mostly by Blackfriars obviously), and out of mares that are nothing special size wise.

Studmasters comment re Tsarinsky Colt (1st foal) - "Very leggy. Thought it was a moster when I was pulling it out !"

Could do with a few weeks of Jenny Craig....or just saving his energy for the upcoming season :wink:

said:

Thanks for the updates Tivers! I've been enjoying your feedback pertaining to all the little bundels of joy dropping on the ground as of late! Congratulations.

He has had some good mares sent to him in his first season. It will be interesting to see what sort of a foal Wynyard Hall throws. She was a strong looking mare on the track and no doubt she'll throw a nice type.

Keep the updates coming :wink:

Thanks.
    Uma Princess was one I was really looking forward to (creates 3/4 to Idyllic Prince) but unfortunately she slipped just recently.
    said:

Could do with a few weeks of Jenny Craig....or just saving his energy for the upcoming season :wink:

Supposed to have them nice and fat for the start of the season, because apparently rooting your arse off every day takes it out of them.
    Not something I'd personally know about unfortunately. :cry:
    said:

Had a filly last night.
    Add the two of Durhams mares that foaled, brings him to 13 offspring by the 16th August
    edited August 2011
    Not the best photos (by far), but here's a couple more.

Filly - first foal o/o SP Dante's Fury mare

Filly - 2nd foal o/o Kenvain mare (nearly got the love heart on forehead same as UR)
    Colt - 2nd foal o/o Choisir mare

Colt - 1st foal o/o ex PTT fav ;)
    He's certainly stamped that one (got the forehead marking again)
    You can definitly see your bulls markings and colour in all these foals Tivers! it is evident to say he must have very dominant genes. I really like the look of the filly out of the dante's fury mare.

Keep them coming :D.
    Colt - o/o Bletch Pak mare (can see a bit of BP in there............)
    edited August 2011
    Colt - o/o SP Tsarinsky (Stravinsky)
    where is the Tsarinsky foal being agisted? paddock looks lovely! makes me want to be a horse ;)