G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members
Had a few bets their tonight

(a) My main bet - and i think it is a certainty - but E/W as allways is the go - the last race no 10 Hes A Cool Mach @ $5 - easily the
      best horse in this race , and to say it has been totally devoid of any racing luck at its last 2 starts is an understatement 

(b) The other 2 ive backed , much smaller bets , these type of horses will send you broke , but their last runs ( given the fields they are in tonight ) get sort of a tick and they are dropping in grade - Race 5 no 9 Ashima @ $34 and Race 2 no 9 Speed Force  @ $9.50 

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    R3 No9 Ya Bettor Follow Me i thought was excellent continuing to chase Vanderbilt.

Still almost an EW price, worth a play.
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,280 posts
    R1- Bank Notice
    R2- Infringementnotice
    R3- Brodie Boy
    R4- Military Star
    R5- Our Eagle Bay
    R6- Rockandrollartist
    R7- Alta Freeway
    R8- The Batmobile

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Jeepers Liam Elliot's driving clearly dtill a work in progress.

TimmyBee, Betonme likes this post.

• warrenrobinsonwarrenrobinson    90 posts
    We have to remember he's only a kid learning.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,906 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

I didnt back it - but i just watched the replay , goodness gracious me 

My biggest beef with quite a few junior drivers , they wont do the obvious thing - that horse had a beautiful trailing position - the horse in front couldnt keep up , thus come out 3 wide and make your run 

Over East at present their are alot of very raw/green young female drivers , and i dont care how highly you rate the horse , if they are driving it , you want to be very careful putting your money on 

Every now and again you will get one out of the box like Zara Fitzpatrick i think she is only 16 - Blakes daughter , she is confident , assertive , knows her form , i think her 1st 6 drives , its 5 winners 

My biggest problem Gilga , was the Christian names , theres 2 Jordans and a Charlie and i thought this is all good , then i saw those teal pants and it all made sense to me 

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,079 posts
    Wagin r6 backed n1/6.. Think the fav is unders,,
    Markovina said:

Gilgamesh said:

I didnt back it - but i just watched the replay , goodness gracious me 

My biggest beef with quite a few junior drivers , they wont do the obvious thing - that horse had a beautiful trailing position - the horse in front couldnt keep up , thus come out 3 wide and make your run 

Over East at present their are alot of very raw/green young female drivers , and i dont care how highly you rate the horse , if they are driving it , you want to be very careful putting your money on 

Every now and again you will get one out of the box like Zara Fitzpatrick i think she is only 16 - Blakes daughter , she is confident , assertive , knows her form , i think her 1st 6 drives , its 5 winners 

My biggest problem Gilga , was the Christian names , theres 2 Jordans and a Charlie and i thought this is all good , then i saw those teal pants and it all made sense to me 

It seems to be a bit of the modern way to want absolutely everything to work out oerfectly in the run rather than just drive to what is happening. The horse is gone in front of you with 600m to go its ok to be the first to go.