G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 11 Non Members

Comments

• octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    said:
    It's a pretty basic concept mate, but I would be wasting my time spelling it out for you in layman's terms.
  • darkshinesdarkshines    2,837 posts
    Fair enough, need to get some more game time into Swifty hahahahahaha
  • TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    said:

That guy who starred in the WAFL GF?
    Funny I thought it was AK who single handedly won it :P

Carlosa likes this post.

• said:

yeah what a joke - even at WAFL level Swift looked hopeless yet Woosha would rather have him than the Almighty Krak
    Yeah, Kraks was really tearing the competition apart at 19/20.

But you're right, lets compare a 20 year old to someone 8 years his senior.
  • 19/20yo ???

Swift was made to look hopeless by a 16yo
    said:

19/20yo ???

Swift was made to look hopeless by a 16yo

the 16yo was prob 2nd best on ground, so no shame in that.

I reckon you would be made to look hopeless by Maddie Mainwaring on the footy field della...
  • BananaManBananaMan    56 posts
    worst thing for the eagles is now with the new team next year they will finish even lower than 16th
  • darkshinesdarkshines    2,837 posts
    Hahahahah they will be history makers :lol: :lol:

Just when you thought they'd hit rock bottom, there is another spot to fall yet :lol:
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Is it all good isnt Occy :lol: :lol:
  • maybe they should recruit Maddie Mainwaring - would be in there best 22 :P :P :P
    said:

Is it all good isnt Occy :lol: :lol:

You can't even construct the simplest of sentences can you Dungy?
    said:

maybe they should recruit Maddie Mainwaring - would be in there best 22 :P :P :P

The girl has ability, could be the first father-daughter signing!
    Cmon Occy we all cant speak Latin like you old mate .
    How many days to footy season or should i call it Occy season counting down the days :D
  • ChrisChris    5,233 posts
    :lol:
  • rellecherelleche    99 posts
    said:

said:

maybe they should recruit Maddie Mainwaring - would be in there best 22 :P :P :P

The girl has ability, could be the first father-daughter signing!
    Certainly be an improvement on the duds you have at the moment, although she would need to have better skills than her old man. But then again anything is better than what you have now. :lol: :lol:
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Arrived today via email (ie don't blame me)

1. Mitch Brown - His brother can play, he can't.

2. Mark LeCras - stands out like a gold nugget in a pigs trough. Can play...a LOT.

4. Daniel Kerr - the AFL's unicorn: disappears if someone looks at him. Could play, can't now.

5. Brad Ebert - hoping to improve kicking efficiency to 15% by 2012.

6. Mark Nicoski - apparently a great clubman, clearly a shyte player.

7. Chris Masten - uncanny ability to turn the ball over with either hand or either foot.

8. Beau Watters - hard as nails as long as he knows that you can't see him. Still trying to get Matt deBoer out of his nightmares.

9. Nic Natanui - overhyped but not his fault. Could be anything. Under Woossa, probably won't be anything.

10. Scott Selwood - the only Selwood living in WA that you could leave your kids alone with, and they'll get kicks on him too.

11. Matthew Priddis - would handball to himself if it got him a stat.

12. Brad Sheppard - Silky skills, smart player. Fits in here like Julia Gillard at a Victoria Secret photo shoot.

13. Luke Shuey - potentially good, probably not. Can play, we think.

14. Koby Stevens - a poor man's Matt Carr.

15. Tom Swift - a homeless man's Luke Toia.

16. Eric MacKenzie - a dead man's Steve Dodd.

17. Josh Kennedy - hate's Chris Judd. Can play, doesn't care.

18. Bradd Dalziell - Almost achieved flash in the pan status, just fell short.

20. Dean Cox - Once Was Warrior, now just wobblier.

21. Quinten Lynch - still the only man in the AFL to regularly lose the 1 on none contests. A one man sitcom.

22. Ryan Neates - never heard of him, neither has Nissy.

23. Darren Glass - OK once but now just cod ordinary when fit, which hasn't happened much.

24. Matthew Rosa - looked for a new home but couldn't get rid of the ochre stain. Showed some promise early and then got Wooshed.

25. Shannon Hurn - 1 trick pony and that trick is losing it's value. The only man who can wear Andrew Lockyers old shorts without stuffing a tackle bag down the back.

26. Sam Butler - Thought about showing some promise, but then realised he didn't need too.

28. Ashley Smith - the Ashley that can play. Still too young to have been ruined. Give it time.

29. Ashley Hansen - the other Ashley. Ginger Meggs meets Jughead with the skills and poise (and head) of Beaker from the Muppets. Can't play.

31. Will Schofield - Not very good but not very bad either. Often resembles that dumb cocker spaniel at the beach who's owner pretends to throw the ball and tricks him every time.

32. Andrew Embley - some say the mining collapse in Chile was caused by the constant spinning of Norm Smith in his grave since his name got attached to this A grade knob jockey.

33. Jordan Jones - Not sure if real.

35. Patrick McGinnity - a head cast from cement and feet to match. Tries hard, and good on him.

36. Callum Wilson - looks a bit like Jacko but he can spell his own name and change direction when he runs. Might be able to play.

37. Adam Selwood - this guy has everything that his brother Joel lacks (nothing), he also lacks everything his brother Joel has.

38. Brett Jones - wishes his parents had called him something cool like Jordan. Never saw a leading player he couldn't miss.

41. Andrew Strijk - shows plenty. Can play. Wasted here.

44. Garrick Weedon - nice young kid. Drafted so Phil Narkle had something to do when he came to work. Can play. Wasted here.

45. Lewis Stevenson - if there was something more beige than beige, it would be called Lewis Stevenson

Legless likes this post.

• TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    :D :lol:
    Tivs that would have to be the best list i have ever read and funny enough all true !!!! :D good work big man
  • Nice one - the Tom Swift comment is a cracker
    Yes, all bias aside (ie ignore which team) - it is piss funny
  • G-MacG-Mac    1,572 posts
    No matter who you support, that is funny stuff.
    Any idea who wrote it Tivers?
    Someone with a great deal more interest in the Egirls list than me.............
  • JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Finally got rid of No 29 about 3yrs too late :evil:
    said:

Stopped reading when he spelled Waters wrong and then Naitanui, clearly has no idea, must be a dorker.
    Reads as if written by one of your own to me...............
    (Most others would have 22 repeated over)
  • DecDec    147 posts
    Definitely written by a Docker - see all the Dockers references in there...Toia, Carr, Dodd etc. Funny though. Wonder if we might see one for Freo soon?
    Happy to see one for any team (incl my own) if anyone can match it for content.
    Piss funny.

All the 'Girls supporters getting their back up seem to have missed that there are plenty of positive comments in there too............
  • G-MacG-Mac    1,572 posts
    said:

And wit. "Egirls"...bravo.