Who's Online

0 Members & 31 Non Members

Golden Slipper-Gloucester Park Preview

Harness & Greyhounds
robertdrobertd    138 posts
edited November -1 Harness & Greyhounds
GoodMorning all,here's my look at the Golden Slipper programe

Race 1

1:Scruncher-would have liked to see if he had a trial but does have great gate speed which is always always a blessing at GP,hardley runs a bad race and should be in it for a long way and the sprint distance is ideal
10:Magical Monty-is handy on his day and should be fitter for the 1 run back,looks to get the perfect sit behind the leader and will be hoping scruncher brings him into the home straight
5:Hillarious Life-his 2 runs back since a spell have been honest,looks the likely horse to be brezzing and is always tuff to shake off
8:Ella Sue-the draw and distance are a little tough tonight but you can never right a hall horse off,did a great job when resuming and the only thing to beat her was a great drive,will be fitter but will need luck

Race 2

8:Ohokas Bondy-is WA's 3yold star and i don't think the draw will be a problem tonight,he'll go foward,he'll want the lead and will just keep charging along
6:Heaven Delight-beat moderate opponents on monday when coming from behind and winning as he liked,tonights a little harder but can play a part with an ounce of luck
11:Black N Bettor-was a certain placer getter last start but broke in the concluding stagers,he's gonna get a perfect run in the running line and you can see him thundering home again
12:Trojen Bromac-doesn't have the draw but this fella is very tallented on his night,won well at bunbury 2 starts back then had to do to much work last start,he's a roughie to win but a good place chance

Race 3

2:Im Grant Lea-has the draw to lead and win and looks a best bet on tonights meeting.This is his best draw for some time and he'll use it tonight.........GET ON
11:Fast Play-should get a good run through the feild on the back of Im Grant Lea and be in the firing line as always,looked good in winning last start,would prefer to be leading but is versitile
8:Arma Harris-this looks his toughest test to date but you can always reley on him to run an honest race
4:Mister Veejays Fella-been racing better opposition and gets his chance to play a part tonight

Race 4(great race,many look like winning)

2:Powerful Albert-in an even bunch of horses the draw can play some part,and with C Lewis jumping of Melbournian to drive this animal gives you the impression he's gonna be in the finish,looks the likely leader but is another thats versitile,eachway tonight
6:Franco Renegade-i like this horse,he could be one to sit back and let it all unfold upfront and then pounce,or he could go foward and run an honest race and be a winning chance,will luck he'll be in the first 3
1:Same Old Macray-gonna get a lovely sit behind the leader and can produce a good sit and sprint finish
7:Washington Seattle-is honest as the cold nights we're having,its hard to go past exsposed form and he can win without surprising

Race 5

8:Cromac Johnny-he's an impressive 4yold that looks to be going places.I see a little speed on up front tonight and he's the iron horse for me
2:Millwood Meg-is regaining much needed form but this is a little harder tonight,did brezze and fought on strong on monday and 2 starts before that lead and won easy
1:Styx By Me-is another with the right draw and could be in the right place at the right time,winning form is good form
6:Armbro of Wagin-has to be one of the most improved paces in the state,always gets back but always runs on with zest,he's the knockout horse tonight for me

Race 6

2:Why Live Dangerous-gezzz if he steps and finds the front they won't see him.he's a horse that seems to do all the work and justs gets beat on the line,i think its his turn for a win,he's another thats so honest and will give you a great sight for your money
9:Artorius-has regain that form and is looking impressive of late.Went 3 wide at the bell and fought on strong for a close 3rd,he'll keep pluging away
7:All The Way-another turvey runner thats going great guns,last start gunned down the Why Live Dangerously last start.Has a good finishing sprint but can also tough it out
1:Salliwood & 4:Eedemup-couldn't split the 2 as both have been muched inprovers

Race 7

8:Alzona-great return last week when resuming and finishing 3rd to his stablemate,and if i'm not mistaken gave his mate a cart up.He's a great little gelding with a big heart,tonight could be his night
7:Albert Jaccka-could he have been more impressive when storming home to win as he liked against the same opposition last week,will be fitter and looks to have a good season ahead if he keeps that form up
12:Has The Answers-this will test from the tricky draw,lead last week but went to early and was found wanting BUT in saying that tony can produce miracles when we right him off
1:Wrongly Accused-form nothing to right home about but is a noted front runner and has the draw and distance to cause an upset

Race 8

3:Tightrope-i know a bit of a surprise but in saying that i just keep coming back to him.He's improving with racing and i see a bit of pressure upfront with the gun 2yolds,he's a blowout chance here but has the ability
7:Gracias Para Nada-will go foward early and should be sitting outside the Sensational one,but does run his best races on the speed
6:Sensational Gabby:is just that,Sensatioanl,but this is her toughest test to date and i think the bubble might burst tonight,she'll give her all but against a tough lot of boys that just might bully her out of it
10:Western Cullen-he adds the interest-5 starts 2 wins 3 places against so very handy horses in NZ,what to make of him is difficult but comes with big wraps and Lewis takes the drive ahead of the Sensational One

Race 9

1:Pacific Jaccka-loves to lead and does best when out in front,has lead past to and been to good for good opponents,1700 is a dream here,is a good thing
6:Arctic Fire-is a classy mare with each way chances here,ran a good 3rd to Copper Beach Girl last start
10:Magnum Opus-no form to right home about but the draws an advantage to be a placing tonight
5:Little Angel-got home from well back to beat the undefeated Magical Mary last start at bunbury,bit tougher tonight but has claims on that run

Race 10

11:General Eisenhower-with a safe getaway in an even bunch he'll be going foward to get an early position upfront,is tough but stepping is the key
4:Mister Gallenti-lead and battled away last standing start to finish 3rd,looks to be in the same postition again tonight and will be fittter for the 2 runs since going to the state
1:Average Joe-has improved out of sight since joining the brew stable,is a noted standing start preformer and should get a good run in transit
9:G'day Mate-starting to put a few good runs together in the city,stormed home last week from well back and a repeat preformance tonight he will be dangerous

Best Bet-Pacific Jaccka

Best Eachway-Tightrope

Best Roughie-Time To Smile

Quaddie

1/2/5/6/7
1/2/8
2/9
7/8

Good Luck :)