G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 6 Non Members

Gloucester Park 21st Oct

Harness & Greyhounds
TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
edited November -1 Harness & Greyhounds
Wes Cameron ? Gloucester Park (tonight) : 4-11 Real Life / 8-6 Im The Mighty Quinn / 9-7 Grinjaro / 10-11 Ohokas Bondy.

Richie Bell - Gloucester Park (tonight) : 1-11 Franco Jazzman.

Mick Radley ? Gloucester Park (tonight) : 1-1 Hilarious Life / 3-5 Gate Bender.

Comments

• robertdrobertd    138 posts
    Lincoln Beach Girl looks hard to beat after a few unlucky runs,tonights her night :)
  • PunterPunter    947 posts
    Looks well placed and should give a sight from the pole. I liked NEVER WAVER LOMBO, looks prime for a good assault tonight. Can do a bit of work, so having her each way over the polemarker.
    Run of the race looks like Bruce Almighty. Involved in speed battle early on but ended up with the chair, got the 1-1 boxed on well for second. Blackbooker.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,749 posts
    Time for a bit of a driver bash and a trainer sprook. Justin Prentice last night, HOPELESS! Start driving them yourself Kimbo! Have been waiting so long for Lincon Beach Girl to draw to lead, they finally do, hold up well then hand up! I know Never Waver won well in the end but she is no where near the horse she is in the breeze as the lead.

Then to top it off pulling out to try and get the breeze when M woodley is on a T Svilicich horse in the breeze. And you drive horses for a living???

Now a hats of, K Keys. Heard him on the radio a few weeks back having a good rant, said some things I strongly agree with like needing a push out rule for competitive racing, we use to have by far the best racing but I have to say I almost find it hard to watch at the moment, shadow of itself. He wanted a sprint lane too which we definately don't need. Anyhow he has done a MASSIVE job with the old boy Tartarly Gladiator. Happy to say I was on him a few starts back when he looked the eader and never looked like losing. During hs rant he said the horse would go better with a sit nowdays and right he was! No bet in the race last night but to see an old horse with his problems win like that is what still gets me to tune in friday night. Well done Kev!
  • kanekane    46 posts
    lincoln beach girl was a false favourite gilgs she is a pretender if he held the top last night i guarantee you she wouldnt of run in the first five if you have a look at her record she simply doesnt go as well in front she is mentally weak but you are on the ball about mach dynasty he was never going to find the breeze after falcons medley landed there
    I think the punters at the track in Friday night got carried away with Gate 1. Nice gate but you still need to work out the race pattern.
    Monday

3 8 9
    1 3 6 7 10 11
    6 7

13.88%
    Damn. Race 6. It is always race 6 that gets punters.