G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 24 Non Members
rot8inrot8in    1,881 posts
any plans for a PTT day Diva?..surely ones gotta be close.Maybe a few teams and a nice day betting. :lol:

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,999 posts
    good idea..b4 it goes back to the concrete graveyard.
    maybe a week you have off, matt.
  • rot8inrot8in    1,881 posts
    said:

good idea..b4 it goes back to the concrete graveyard.
    maybe a week you have off, matt.

My thoughts as well geoff
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    Puntathon will be back soon. details being drawn up now.

so the PTT team can have a big get together and try to touch up Racing Radio and Perth Racing with our expert tips!
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Good on ya Diva...great way to catch up with the other cranky old buggers who comment on here 8)
    cant wait matt..be a good day... really enjoyed the last outing...will speak to the wardan about day release
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,687 posts
    said:

cant wait matt..be a good day... really enjoyed the last outing...will speak to the wardan about day release

sorry I can't come along, I will be busy undercutting (that is giving away all my images) from outside the fence in the cheap seats

chop chop snip snip
    said:

said:

sorry I can't come along, I will be busy undercutting (that is giving away all my images) from outside the fence in the cheap seats

chop chop snip snip
    break my heart damien.I was so looking forward to you and Aaron leading our team :cry: