G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 4 Non Members

Harness Racing Judges

Harness & Greyhounds
MarkovinaMarkovina    2,906 posts
edited June 2014 Harness & Greyhounds
Did anyone see Race 3 at Narrogin on Thursday night ( the stewards report isnt out yet) but it looks like the Judge has mucked up the result for 4th spot- following on from the fiasco at Pinjarra a couple of mths back - that incorrect 1st 4 paid 3k - i would be filthy - if i got it - but didnt collect

However i " won " at Narrogin - when it looks like i shouldnt have

Class of Tara and Black Mr mack streeted the field and ran 1st and 2nd - there was a gap of about 30 metres to the 3rd horse Buhn Lert - who looked to have just nosed out Samuel Colt

I got the trifecta 10 times (paid $22) - but i was staggered when Bush Chook was placed 4th - it looked a good half length behind Samuel Colt - however Sky Channel placed Bush Chook 4th - and the 1st 4 paid $72 ( only got it once )

I watched the replay about 5 times -and couldnt believe it - i then looked up the result on the night on the Aust Harness Racing results page - and it listed Bush Chook 4th - 1.6 metres ahead of Samuel Colt- unbelievable

However when you look up the results page today - Samuel Colt is 4th - 1.6 metres ahead of Bush Chook - theve amended it - and paid out on the wrong numbers again

If i had the 1st 4 " correctly" - which i didnt - i would be filthy - i might have profited by $70 - by their mistake - hut this isnt good enough - twice in 3mths - 1.6 metres- how can they make such errors

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    How does it ever happen? It must have a zero% tolerance for mistakes because if you do it properly it is impossible to make a mistake!
  • AndrewCarterAndrewCarter    2,171 posts
    Simple it occurs because of a lack of professionalism, lack of care and lack of accountability for any mistakes, however the reverse applies to hard working industry participants who aren't allowed to make a mistake of any kind no matter how minor and are invariably punished through fines, suspension, disqualification etc without exception. Double standards anyone.