G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 34 Non Members

Twitter Coverage Country Meetings

Harness & Greyhounds
Trots WA is providing an excellent pre race service for mid week meetings. Most of the trainers or drivers of the main chances are interviewed prior to the race and the vision is shown on Twitter about 5 minutes before the race.

If you like to punt on WA harness you are doing yourself a disservice by not accessing this information.

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Rocket Reigns filly ran a mighty race in that 3 year old race - worked to the breeze - 1.56 and beaten on the line - i was on it in a big way at the 14s E/W - because it ran a super race the start before at Bunbury - given the winner ran a 55 closing half 

Trent Wheeler ran miracle mile type sections on the leader - which made Rockets filly run even more meritorious seeing it was breezing 

Rocket_Reign, curmudgeon likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts
    Markovina said:

Rocket Reigns filly ran a mighty race in that 3 year old race - worked to the breeze - 1.56 and beaten on the line - i was on it in a big way at the 14s E/W - because it ran a super race the start before at Bunbury - given the winner ran a 55 closing half 

Trent Wheeler ran miracle mile type sections on the leader - which made Rockets filly run even more meritorious seeing it was breezing 

She’s a top filly only just starting to show some of what she shows me on the track at the races, keep following she’ll win plenty

curmudgeon, Markovina likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Well I’ll be he’s back.

Well I’ll be he’s back.

Been to busy to argue and it’s no fun if I’m not arguing with someone

freodockers likes this post.

Team going very well mate.
    Great to see all the that hard work doing the bush circuit paying off.

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

Team going very well mate.
    Great to see all the that hard work doing the bush circuit paying off.

Cheers
    Bout time you put the colours back on.

Bout time you put the colours back on.

I prefer leaving it to the experts and abusing them when they come back in haha

PackedMetalPanda likes this post.

• Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Rocket and hard work should not be put in the same sentence,well done to his better half ????

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Rocket did give a good push for the filly on the Twitter interview (that was when the flies weren't eating him alive).

Second favourite won and odds on favourite 3rd and the trifecta paid $242. First Four with No 2 running 4th paid $3523.

I had neither by the way.

freodockers, VillageKid, Rocket_Reign likes this post.