G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members

GP- APG WA Sales Classics(2yo C&G/F & 3yo C&G/F)

Harness & Greyhounds
GP
Race 1-   The Miki Taker,  Lucapelo,  Illawong Mustang,  Galaxy Warrior
Race 2-   Otis,  Rocknroll Elliot,  Soho Santorini,  Lil Happy Fella
Race 3-   Ima Fivestar General,  Rumour Has It,  Flying Rumour,  Wonderful To Fly
Race 4-   Hampton Banner,  Arma Einstein,  Alcopony,  Galactic Star
Race 5-   Ten To The Dozen,  Thenu Came Along,  Grevis,  Menemsha
Race 6-   Copy Cat Queen,  Water Lou,  Xceptional Arma,  I Cross My Heart
Race 7-   Louis Vee,  Mysta Moon Walker,  Control The Room,  The Bettor Side
Race 8-   Copper Head Lady,  Ruby Lou,  Bull Shark Betty,  Bettagetonpip
Race 9-   Cyclone Charlotte,  Sugar Street,  Eldaytona,  Nevermindthechaos
Race 10- Ardens Horizon,  Navy Street,  Lucca,  Mister Montblanc
Race 11- Miki Jet,  Cooper,  Adda Spoilt Major,  Cowboys n Bandits
Race 12- Franco Encore,  Here Comes Sharkie,  Maddy Rocks,  Sidstrepo

Narrogin
R1- Del Bocavista Bay
R2- Ellucifer
R3- Our Lady Jen
R4- Franco Mecca
R5- Military Star
R6- Pacific Eagle
R7- The Thirsty Vet

+1 -1

sonny, cisco likes this post.

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,906 posts
    Only 1 for me at GP - Race 9 no 8 Cyclone Charlotte e/w @ $4.20 

Fave will be very hard to beat will lead on its ear - did run good time last week 1st up - but to the eye it scrambled home 

CC - is a breeze horse been racing top company - if it breezes tonight  just hoping it might be a little too strong 

sonny, Chris, cisco likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,233 posts
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    Chris said:

Ive been watching too much footy and not enough racing.

Should have backed Soho Dow Jones, kicking myself there.

sonny likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,079 posts
    Hi Gilga, I stuck but missed the early Quad.. Backed Tux and Tails at Narrogin.. 

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I just call it as i see it and hear it - and i can give severe criticism when i think it is warranted - and i couldnt careless whose nose i put out of joint

But congratulations to Panda on his high quality calls at GP last night 

Admittedly ive only just watched the replays of races 7 and 8 the 2 year old classics and race 9 because i had a bet in it - so those are the only 3 races ive seen/heard 

But those 3 races they were utterly fantastic calls - exciting - gave all the info re sectionals etc - i think the owners of the winners of the 2 big 2 yr old races will get great pleasure watching the replays sveral times of those races  given the outstanding quality of those calls 

Re employment - you sometimes need a lucky break - unless something unforseen happens , all those plum racecalling jobs around Aust are are locked in 

So not knowing Panda personal situation but from a career point of view maybe take the Darren Flindall route ( and years ago when i was in Syd - i use to watch and bet   on that Hong Kong racing - found their entire coverage highly entertaining and enjoyable )

But Flindall went to HK - and so did the SA bloke - Brett someone - so they are showcasing their talents to a very wide audience - and they have both come back to Aust - and got plum Race Calling jobs

And seeing there has been a few braggers on this thread - oh i backed this and this last night

Well Race 7 at Ararat Trots for a quiet $6 investment with a $1.24 fave and standout and over the line propostion i did jag both the TRI $154  ( half of ) and the 1st 4  $897 ( half of )  yes with the 3 lady drivers finishing 2nd/3rd/and 4th - and i was so happy when the The Sportz Star zoomed down the outside to grab 4th in the shadows of the post 

But conratulations to Panda last night - 1st class performance

Frog, PackedMetalPanda, jum likes this post.

I like a couple at Donaldson Park Bunbury tonight both of course on an E/W basis 

Race 4 no 11 - Miss Stefani @ $34 ( after win boost ) its last start performance was 1st class - beaten 9 metres by Maungatahi ( handy GP winner - who had the cosy trip behind the leader ) where as in contrast MS got shoved 3 wide at the 1100 - worked hard to breeze and quick closing sectionals stuck on real well - i think $34 is fantastic value

Plus there are so many runners in this race have got absolutely no hope - plus Scuttle butt was ordinary at Pinj on Monday - and the 2s on fave has certainly not broken the clock here in WA -  or as a 2 yrs old at either AP or Menangle where it had very moderate mile rates- probably the reason why they sold it

And ive also had to have something on Terror in Texas @ $7.50 in race 6 - got an awkward gate but it is 12 and a half furlongs - it has put in some eye catchers at GP coming from a mile back out wide . Dont rate the fave Per Ardua Ad Astra at all - in fact if someone was holding those 2 horses in a paddock and said you can have 1 of them - id pick  Terror In Texas without a shadow of doubt

sonny likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,079 posts
    Will add another. r3n10.. 
    .. Think it gets a suck run and a good chance.. One of Gilga's from about 4 starts ago...Form is better than it reads.. 
    Upcoming race at Pinj - has Haywire got a silly chance - tiny e/w at the big odds 

Its last 2 runs have been very good 
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    Markovina said:

Upcoming race at Pinj - has Haywire got a silly chance - tiny e/w at the big odds 

Its last 2 runs have been very good 

I liked it as well although forgot about it during the day so wasnt on. Good run again.

Markovina likes this post.

Typical Tab Touch incompetence

The Trots today are at Young NSW - and the NSW Riverina area Mathew Jones calls the races - so on the Tab Touch race by race odds theyd be his tips 

However if you click them - theve got them under Pandas name - confused the town name with the surname 

PackedMetalPanda likes this post.