G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 15 Non Members

Bunbury 23/4/2020.

West Australian Racing
Like 2 or 3 today in the 2nd half of a moderate card.

R5 Moama Rose can box seat behind the speed and run over them late.Willing to risk the other two at the top of the market, Angelique's Fame has drawn sticky and Cristal Dane has bar plates on in front.

R7 My best bet Rewrite The Stars unfortunately comes out so Ice Trade elevates to top pick, am trusting Yuill will give the mare a nice run forward of midfield and ping late in the race.

R8 On top is Admiral Promo i like the engagement of Noske here, should obtain an economical run and upon straightening strongarm this gelding over the line in front.

Comments

• udontknowudontknow    483 posts
    Race 5 Soulsana.

Back from the east and comes in well at the weights with the jockeys claim.

Way overs @8 IMO
    Race 2 Escalating

For new jock in town Kristo Sardelic... Welcome

Coming off a trial win and remains a colt!

Big watch
    Race 7 Gifted Warrior

Looking to continue its excellent first up record.

Good odds for a good each way chance.
    R1 Marcasite
    R2 Escalating
    R3 Forward Thinker
    R4 Vin Rouge
    R5 Soulsana
    R6 Raging Rocket
    R7 Gifted Warrior
    R8 I”m A Love Man

Dodgey94 likes this post.

edited April 2020
    Race 3 Forward Thinker

6yo old Having first start after 2 trial wins

Beat one of fancy’s in this race today in a trial by nearly 4.
  • Dodgey94Dodgey94    125 posts
    Miss merit xx hope your right with I’m a Loveman mate was a better run last start
  • TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Terrific ride on Admiral Promo. Young Madi could take a leaf out of his book instead of sitting 3 wide under a choke.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,049 posts
    That race was dodgy. I'm A Love Man backed off the map last start and took off at the 950 off an already fast pace. Today no money and content to walk giving it no hope. Admiral Promo couldn't keep up last start and had to take off at the 1000m. Today it leads. Get f#####
     The outside was the place to be and the 2 best backed horses just happen to end up out there.
     San Crispino ends up the widest after being boxed in 3rd the fence.
     Speed maps.....throw them out the window.
     I can't stand biased tracks as the peas get to the best part of the track while the non triers head to the slow lane.

Uttsy likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,693 posts
    I guess hoping for 2 nose results to go my way was too big an ask.
    Was a good ride on Admiral's swoop, they walked and as usual it was keen so he had to go imo, almost stole it no complaints from me.
    Ice Trade was a peach r7 too..I've only recently noticed Lucy going "birko" on the extravagant heels technique?thankfully it wasn't quite enough to get that heavily backed galloper home..

Bring on Saturday B-)
  • UttsyUttsy    129 posts
    Ahhh love it, a fellow cynic.
    Reminds me of the ride in the sixth at Gero on Sunday. A 100/1 goat gets pushed to the lead, then gets hunted along again from the 850 to put even more tempo into it. Fave was getting absolutely truck loaded on a day where it mightn’t have been suited on a normal tempo, becomes unbeatable with the excessive tempo.
    Def talking out of my kick though, was up for a packet on GW who ran second.
  • Dodgey94Dodgey94    125 posts
    Would have loved p hall on Loveman today it’s a shame he can’t ride 55 would have got the job done

udontknow likes this post.

edited April 2020
    Dodgey94 said:

Would have loved p hall on Loveman today it’s a shame he can’t ride 55 would have got the job done

Only if Danny Miller was still riding :((

Dodgey94 likes this post.