Race 1-   Joey James,  Lord Rosco,  Copy n Pace,  Bettor Pack It
Race 2-   Typhoon Banner,  The White Rabbit,  Anvil Rollover,  Sidstrepo
Race 3-   Euphoria,  Double Expresso,  Fanci A Dance,  Tyler Brett
Race 4-   Boom Time,  Shadow Roll,  Manning,  Major Stare
Race 5-   Wainui Creek,  Star Of Diamonds,  Queen Shenandoah,  My Sweet Deal
Race 6-   Magnificent Storm,  Vampiro,  Ideal Liner,  Bracken Sky
Race 7-   Valbonne,  The Kraken,  Make It Quick,  Dredlock Rockstar
Race 8-   Medieval Man,  Lawrence,  Hit The Sky,  The Tiger Army
Race 9-   Always An Angel,  Our Star Billing,  Three Rumours,  Nevermindthechaos
+1 -1

cisco, jum, freodockers likes this post.

Comments

• Mikes27091Mikes27091    158 posts
    Race 1 : Lord James
    Race 2 : Typhoon Banner 
    Race 3 : Euphoria
    Race 4 : Major Stare
    Race 5 : Mandy Joan
    Race 6 :  Magnifecent Storm
    Race 7 :  Thereugo
    Race 8 : The Tiger Army
    Race 9 : Always an Angel 

cisco, freodockers, Chris, VillageKid likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,233 posts
    Welcome Mike, huge entrance
  • KTQKTQ    319 posts
    edited September 2021
    Look Im biased AF but when will My Prayer get the respect she deserves when she draws to sit sprint. The number of drivers shes  had  indicative of this but underrate her at your own peril mothertruckers
  • JayJayJayJay    7,672 posts
    edited September 2021
    Fair gap between drinks for Two And A Half Tigers.....four and a half years. Someone is very persistent, hope they had a few bob invested. And indeed, a big entrance but couldn't follow Mike in on "Lord James"....maybe Joey James, maybe Lord Rosco.....but the Tiger got em anyway.
    Not sure I have read any disrespect for My Prayer on here but good job anyway, Mitchell, goes good for him.

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

• Chopchop43Chopchop43    161 posts
    KTQ said:

Look Im biased AF but when will My Prayer get the respect she deserves when she draws to sit sprint. The number of drivers shes  had  indicative of this but underrate her at your own peril mothertruckers

just because people don't declare your horse doesn't mean they underrate it, this has to be one of the dumbest post I've seen on this forum, to call people 'mothertruckers' c'mon katie pull your head out of ya back side
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,906 posts

KTQ said:

just because people don't declare your horse doesn't mean they underrate it, this has to be one of the dumbest post I've seen on this forum, to call people 'mothertruckers' c'mon katie pull your head out of ya back side
    Your last 8 words  of your post their

Thats exactly word for word what the legendary Vinnie Knight at the  after race presentation  told the irate punters who  had lined the fence in a wild demonstration at Moonee Valley one night after Bag Limit  in the view of the penniless punters had performed a massive form reversal to win a feature race at the Valley 

Chopchop43, savethegame likes this post.

Markovina said:

KTQ said:

Your last 8 words  of your post their

Thats exactly word for word what the legendary Vinnie Knight at the  after race presentation  told the irate punters who  had lined the fence in a wild demonstration at Moonee Valley one night after Bag Limit  in the view of the penniless punters had performed a massive form reversal to win a feature race at the Valley 

grew up watching an old vhs copy of Vinnie Knight : A Knight To Remember, that scene is burned in my mind hahha

Markovina, savethegame likes this post.

• KTQ said:

No one tips my horse
    WAHWAHWAHWAH.
    The last sentence is the reason I would think most people dont give what you say much credence.

Chopchop43, Cant_Refuse likes this post.

• Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    207 posts
    Not sure how it wasn’t favourite given its form line,the last win in august 2020 topped it off nicely for Saturday night.
  • KTQKTQ    319 posts
    Oh jeesus christ, it was drunken tongue in cheek fistpunch at the thrill of a GP win at huge odds but OK ???? clearly you guys dont use the word mofos the same way I use it (which is very much like calling a mate a c*** and a c*** mate)
    Shes had 12 drivers in 48 starts . Does that not show how she is rated against other horses? But lesson learnt, dont drink wine, watch the races and PTT.

Which actually brings me onto another topic; driver loyalty to a horse. It sure is a thing of the past. But how many drivers have jumped off a horse due to a singular bad draw and the new driver then takes that horse through to win a Group 1? Vultan Tin comes to mind. Would the ratio of success be tilted to old horse/new driver winning more group 1s or old driver/new horse? My question is does jumping ship off a good horse for the sake of 1 bad barrier but at the risk of losing that drive forever make good sense.
  • Trainers aren’t loyal,
    Drivers aren’t loyal,
    It’s a business at the end of the day.

Cant_Refuse, Chopchop43 likes this post.

• KTQKTQ    319 posts
    edited September 2021
    Oh for sure its business. Horses are just so even these days that a driver will pick a barrier over loyalty - is that a fairly new phenomenon or has that always been the case? What would make a top 5 driver stick with a horse even if it drew barrier 9? The Bull or Magnificent Storm would convince anyone but a tough horse like Vultan Tin is totally different.

Like if Lewis drives Lavra Joe every week and in the Nugget he draws 9 but he gets nommed for Mighty Ronaldo as well who drew 1, does he jump ship for the better barrier or does he eat the barrier and stick with LJ because next week he draws 1 and MR draws 4.

• Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    207 posts
    I was loyal twice driving in kal and both times the drive i gave up to stay loyal sailed straight past me and won,loyalty don’t pay your bills.
  • Vulcan tin G1 think you’ll find the driver was suspended hence the driver change ????
  • JayJayJayJay    7,672 posts
    Correct.....got 13 days on Nov 20 but didn't start until Nov 27 and missed the cup drive on Dec 4th.
    KTQ said:

Oh jeesus christ, it was drunken tongue in cheek fistpunch at the thrill of a GP win at huge odds but OK ???? clearly you guys dont use the word mofos the same way I use it (which is very much like calling a mate a c*** and a c*** mate)
    Shes had 12 drivers in 48 starts . Does that not show how she is rated against other horses? But lesson learnt, dont drink wine, watch the races and PTT.

Which actually brings me onto another topic; driver loyalty to a horse. It sure is a thing of the past. But how many drivers have jumped off a horse due to a singular bad draw and the new driver then takes that horse through to win a Group 1? Vultan Tin comes to mind. Would the ratio of success be tilted to old horse/new driver winning more group 1s or old driver/new horse? My question is does jumping ship off a good horse for the sake of 1 bad barrier but at the risk of losing that drive forever make good sense.

firstly don't drink and social media you might say something that makes you come off as cringey, secondly unless your a pre pubescent 12 year old boy, no one uses the term 'mofo'. Thirdly and most importantly as a trainer I will always tell the particular driver I use that if he has a double up always choose their best chance to earn, why on earth would you take it personal,as you so clearly do, that these drivers are trying to make as much $$$ as they can, it is a business and they have bills to pay too