G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 7 Non Members

Justin Warwick retiring from training

West Australian Racing
Sudden annoucement from JT Saturday that he will no longer be training.

Comments

• FlandersFlanders    1,210 posts
    Going back to training trots?
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,258 posts
    Any reason given?
  • shothrushothru    244 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Any reason given?

Basicly mentioned some well documented personal issues, and the fact his heart is not in it atm, so time to move on

Thunderstruck, RIO, H-BOMBER, LETSDOTHIS, jum likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,693 posts
    Wish him the best of luck on all fronts.

H-BOMBER, jum likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,258 posts
    On reflection not sure why I asked anyways, none of my business. Good luck to him going forward!

Thunderstruck, Tucool likes this post.

shothru said:

H-BOMBER said:

Any reason given?

Basicly mentioned some well documented personal issues, and the fact his heart is not in it atm, so time to move on
    Fair enough. Just wondering though- where were his personal issues well documented? I try to keep in tune with the news here in relation to racing but haven't heard nor read anything to do with JW's personal life.
  • LETSDOTHISLETSDOTHIS    299 posts
    When’s he going to stop training? I’ve heard the rumours but am surprised there hasn’t been an article out yet. Where did he announce this?
    Flanders said:

shothru said:

H-BOMBER said:

Any reason given?

Fair enough. Just wondering though- where were his personal issues well documented? I try to keep in tune with the news here in relation to racing but haven't heard nor read anything to do with JW's personal life.
    He has had a marriage break up, with a third party involved, its taken its told in all concerned , sadly

BurradaleCountry likes this post.

When’s he going to stop training? I’ve heard the rumours but am surprised there hasn’t been an article out yet. Where did he announce this?

Email to owners sent out. Think the media has left it alone atm because its involves some family issues

JimmyPop likes this post.

shothru said:

Email to owners sent out. Think the media has left it alone atm because its involves some family issues

Cheers. Well it should stay the way it is really- nothing more than a mention in the local paper is required, minus anything about the break-up.

Gottalottosay, jum likes this post.

Flanders said:

Going back to training trots?

No . but he has bred some greyhounds
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    If he’s going back to the trots he should be welcomed with open arms.
    Great bloke great trainer in any code as we all know.
    However on past record I suspect we won’t hear from him for a while. Probably go fishing and have a well deserved break.

VillageKid, JimmyPop likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    Wouldn’t imagine he’d be going back to trots. Not full bottle but think other arms of the property return some money, cattle and the like so most likely just after a more simple existence.

Just my speculation though.

Hope he has some time out and comes back, don’t want to lose that kind of talent.
  • altern8vualtern8vu    242 posts
    hi guys in december last i did make the observation that justin was on the brink of pulling the pin i thought it would of been sooner ,but he,s made sure all his ducks are alligned , sad to see him go because he is a great bloke , i for one can,nt thank him enough for wat he did for shaun, provided him with some great winners , he,s been a great friend to us , good luck in your knew adventures jtw , and yes his personal issues should be left out of this discussion . cheers
  • Piston_BrokePiston_Broke    2,047 posts
    money in cattle

thefalcon, altern8vu, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,748 posts
    Amazing what a winner can do
  • silkysilky    342 posts
    Dispersing his horses at the upcoming magic millions sale