Who's Online

0 Members & 18 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Round 11

Sport

Comments

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,280 posts
    edited June 2017
    JayJay said:

Adelaide want Gibbs????? Why?  Absolute imposter,stats gatherer extraordinaire.

His old man Ross Gibbs was a far better footballer than Bryce imho JJ.
  • runyonrunyon    572 posts
    TheDiva said:

detonator said:

All the footy shows last night are saying "brand Fyfe" a lock to stay at Freo.
    Saints are putting their energy and resources into Kelly.
    North either want Kelly or Dusty.
    Adelaide will ramp up their efforts to lure Gibbs back home. So Carlton stillan outside chance at "brand Fyfe" I would think if that was to happen.

dusty is a gun... cant see north getting him... 
    You might be a chance if he's scared of crowds.
      :D

RIO likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    detonator said:

Adelaide will ramp up their efforts to lure Gibbs back home. So Carlton stillan outside chance at "brand Fyfe" I would think if that was to happen.

So Det you have wasted all that time and  energy mate in your life worrying about were in Melbourne he will end up reality is he probably wont get the $$$ he thought he might warrant his form is well down and his ball use is woeful ,, so why would anybody pay him 1.5m a season on his recent numbers , it will take time for him to come back they say 12 months or longer especially after 2 broken legs , same will go for big Nic Nat when he returns he will take time being a big fella as well   
  • detonatordetonator    4,366 posts
    dungy said:

detonator said:

So Det you have wasted all that time and  energy mate in your life worrying about were in Melbourne he will end up reality is he probably wont get the $$$ he thought he might warrant his form is well down and his ball use is woeful ,, so why would anybody pay him 1.5m a season on his recent numbers , it will take time for him to come back they say 12 months or longer especially after 2 broken legs , same will go for big Nic Nat when he returns he will take time being a big fella as well   

Never a waste of time jousting with yourself Dungy.
    I still haven't conceded that "brand Fyfe" won't head east.
    If Freo capitulate in the second half of the year, then "brand Fyfe" may seek greener pastures.
    He is playing like he has missed a year of footy. Probably at 70 % of his Brownlow best.