1 Members & 28 Non Members

PTT Greyhound Syndicate No 3 - Nurse Trina

Harness & Greyhounds

Comments

• Good to see our luck with the box's still hasnt changed

Tue, 28 September 2010

RACE 9 Maiden Stake (405) (3) 8:26PM
    $1410 Maiden (P) 405m
    1 6T 3T 6 Waltzing Witch ............................... Li. Hodgson 23.92 23.92
    2 4 2 2T Thomas Keeping .................................... J. Cole 23.50 23.50
    3 2 3 5 Lockhart Monelli ................................. D. Hobby 23.31 23.92
    4 4 4 8 Jussy Boy (R) ................................... Gre. Batty 23.70 24.45
    5 7 6 3T Peace Pistol (R) ...................... Pa. Worthington 23.89 24.49
    6 4T Dream Force .......................................... S. Blair FSH NTT
    7 4 1T Nurse Trina ........................................ P. Harvey FSH NTT
    8 3 8 5 Lever ............................................... J. Millsteed 23.66 23.66
    RESERVES
    9 1T 7 6 Paua To Survive ................................. E. Crudeli 23.98 23.98
    10 7 8 5 Jacshan ...................................... D. Coldstream 23.95 23.95
  • first maiden 23.20
  • 2nd maiden 23.13
  • LuckyLongshotsLuckyLongshots    4,270 posts
    Tipped by Peter O'Neill to win and is also the late mail selection - go Trina!
  • DanDan    111 posts
    I'm on - go Trina!
  • DanDan    111 posts
    BANG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • too easy - came out like a scolded cat

23.05 first run is pretty good

della is a happy dog owner :P :P :P
    said:

BANG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice run - pinged and straight to the lead - nice price too - now just need Sandy's Argument in the next race!

She ran 23.05 - excellent time!
  • ChrisChris    5,237 posts
    Great divi, go the Nurse! :D :D
  • The Swooper will be happy - he is over in NZ on holiday running low on funds - will be 1.30am for him and will wake up to a pleasant surprise in the tab account
  • GoodBabaGoodBaba    563 posts
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great divi !!
    Thanks Bunji & Della.
    Congrats to all others concerned.
    Shame, could not make it @ Mandurah, tonite.
    Well, there is always next time......
    thanks again

p.s : royalties will be paid to rustyh, accordingly :wink:
  • TorpedoPuntTorpedoPunt    1,891 posts
    Well done Bunji and crew!

Looks like another goodn.
  • Box1RacingBox1Racing    675 posts
    said:

Well done Bunji!

And thanks for finding another capable greyhound for us lads and ladettes :P

This q1uote stood out from the first day i seen it and thanks for the aknowledgement of my time and thoughts on what i think makes a daog or a bitch a winner.

Not many people think of just how many hours of replays i watch just to find the right dog for our hot and humid WA conditions.

My thoughts from day 1 have been

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Yeah team!!!!!!

Popped into a NZ tab yesterday but they weren't covering the meeting. Was hoping to get juicy odds.

Well done Bunji, Been a great last few weeks for you and The Box 1 Team. Makes life easy when I get to tell everyone PTT is associated with one of the best dog trainers in WA and has the best looking group of owners to boot!!
    said:

said:

Well done Bunji!

And thanks for finding another capable greyhound for us lads and ladettes :P

This q1uote stood out from the first day i seen it and thanks for the aknowledgement of my time and thoughts on what i think makes a daog or a bitch a winner.

Not many people think of just how many hours of replays i watch just to find the right dog for our hot and humid WA conditions.

My thoughts from day 1 have been

Bunji, can we read much into the time Roxanne ran?

Della commented that the track was on the quick side last night.

Your thoughts?
  • Replay - http://greyhoundswa.com.au/portals/0/Replays/100928 - R09.wmv

Bunji Says

Her time was with out a doubt 1 of the better for the maidens on the night as she clearly them for the first section in a low flying 6.66 .

Her run to the line was more than handy for a girl that has only being around a handful of times.

With out a doubt she is just about the quickest Maiden i have had but her strength is yet to be known.

Either way she will develop into a handy little sprinter i should feel and reach some place around a 3rd grade prov and F.T.A Country
    Any ideas when she will start again?
    said:

Any ideas when she will start again?

I presume Thursday as the lower grade Grade 5's are run on Thursday nights.

Think fields come out Monday arvo at 3pm.
    THURSDAY NIGHT

Grade 5 302m.
    Just pray for a inside box guys.
    If so i would advise the owners to make the trip down for the night if they have the chance to see there little girl run.
  • GoodBabaGoodBaba    563 posts
    It appears, it drew 4, on Thursday - Race 2
    said:

It appears, it drew 4, on Thursday - Race 2

We didn't pray hard enough :pray:
    Atleast she's drawn inside Patchy!

RACE 2 York Stake (2) 6:57PM
    $810 Grade 5 (Y) 302m
    1 5 7 6 Here Comes Teddy .................. Ph. Worthington 17.64 18.24
    2 2 2 5 Sparky Terra (DG) .............................. S. Beard 17.41 17.86
    3 1 2 3 Ledaro Holly .......................................... B. Cook FSH NTT
    4 4 1T 1 Nurse Trina ........................................ P. Harvey NBT NTT
    5 6 8 4 Em ....................................................... K. Moon 17.42 17.89
    6 4 3 6 Cool Maiden ............................................ S. Lee NBT NTT
    7 2 2 2 Patchy .................................................. W. Rose 17.47 17.60
    8 6 4 8 Oh Rosie ......................................... M. Morrone 17.75 18.31

Think a R2 to R3 allup might be in order! :wink:
  • Anticiapted Price $4 - lets hope
    She will also be nommed for Sundays dual Greyhound /Trotting meeting at Northam.

5th grade 297m with a long run to the first turn 8) .
    SUNDAY @ NORTHAM
    RACE 1 Shamrock Stake 12:16PM
    $810 Grade 5 (Y) 297m
    1 5 8 3 Pure Zoo .......................................... M. Stewart 17.64 17.96
    2 8 8 7 Morepack ......................................... C. Godfrey 17.84 18.21
    3 4 1T 1 Nurse Trina ........................................ P. Harvey FSH NTT
    4 7 6 4 Bayou Around ........................................ G. Hall 17.48 17.78
    5 7 4 5 Ebony's Conquest .................................. R. Kidd 17.67 17.91
    6 2 2 8 Brownlow Judd ............................ Je. Thompson 17.77 18.10
    7 8 7 6 Flat Tails ............................................ K. Glenny NBT NTT
    8 6 6 3 Boom Crash Opera ................................ G. Hall 17.56 17.78
    RESERVES
    9 6 8 4 Em ....................................................... K. Moon 18.01 18.18

:P :P :P
  • According to the racebook no SKY vision for this race but anyways - Go the NURSE :P
    said:

According to the racebook no SKY vision for this race but anyways - Go the NURSE :P

Paid up the other day as well.

What a joke :twisted:
  • ColdyColdy    1,720 posts
    said:

said:

According to the racebook no SKY vision for this race but anyways - Go the NURSE :P

Paid up the other day as well.

What a joke :twisted:
    Fully agree, was looking forward to having a peek at her tonight :roll:
  • tonights is on SKY

was refering to race 1 on Sunday which isnt
    said:

Anticiapted Price $4 - lets hope

Currently $1.70 in NSW :cry:

Let's hope we can win one of these 'Box 1 Racing Kennels' named races!

Interesting the racebook selections, our Nurse hasn't been tipped in the first four! :shock: