G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 15 Non Members
[DeletedUser][DeletedUser]    0 posts
edited September 2013 West Australian Racing

Well done boys U all a packing useless much like mr moet all u do is take punters for a ride and owners as well how that could not win that legless race at 1.60 like enough rope u really should not have a trainers lic  u are just burning people and turning them away in droves they just wont be back.

Comments

• [DeletedUser][DeletedUser]    0 posts
    edited September 2013
    Don't making a staying test at all that require knowing how to ride just hold up and then the weak horse in front gets in..In my view jockey never wanted to win on that only really hit it the last 50m y how long do u have to wait that is just bull shit.Its just a pucking joke.
  • IndyIndy    212 posts
    Ora Dare had won the last three on rain affected tracks. Back on top of the ground today he was just one-paced. Sure the race was run slowly, but Ora Dare had every chance to run He's Cool down.

RIO likes this post.

• THATS MY POINT ONE PACED  THEN DONT SIT ON IT TO THE 100M  SILLY.

RIO likes this post.

• BobbyDavisBobbyDavis    916 posts
    ^ Will someone swab the mailman for christ sake. Needs to get a lifetime ban.
  • BobbyDavisBobbyDavis    916 posts
    Actually Mailman didn't you say you were leaving and never returning a long time ago? Clearly that makes you full of shyt. Oh yeah and your posts do too.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    ora dare? always VERY hard to win 4 on the trot...BIG risk today...should have been 6/4 at best...

Indy likes this post.

• Average ride in my view one only has to look at last 600m  to see it was a joke race when u are riding the best stayer in the race it needs to be a race not a jog to  turn and sprint home.Its called a staying race for a reason if half the people that post in here had a brain they see it was a case of a shit ride that got it beat with no idea of pace that's pretty simple.But u need to know what u are talking about first before u can comment.I guess its easyer to go with crowd and talk shit.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Mailman said:

u really should not have a trainers lic  u are just burning people and turning them away in droves they just wont be back.

bahahahahahaaa I usually enjoy reading your rants cause majority of the time I can relate to your thoughts and its entertaining even though it takes 3 or 4 times to re-read what you've wrote cause your punctuation is that of my niece's but do you realize what you've just wrote? have a re-read mate, you've just burnt one of if not WA's best trainer saying he should not have a trainers license hahaha and him burning people!? what about the punters whose pockets he filled getting the horse in question to previously win 3 in a row? not to mention the other half of his stable runners that are in form.....aahhh mailman talkin through your kick is one thing but not thinking before you click 'post comment' is another, get with it pal

dungy, thefalcon likes this post.

I think I just rest my case shows how much a lot of people know in here only had to wait 2 weeks to prove my point  what a joke drops back in trip today and pisses in and the other day over more ground could not beat a worse field just keep on punching boys its funny.
  • IndyIndy    212 posts
    Missed you today MM, especially when Test the Angels won at $91
  • No mailman what's funny is you getting your arse reamed by continually backing odds on pops.

So they say but then again I have never met they lol.

• TheDarkHorseTheDarkHorse    129 posts
    You should really give up punting mailman, it brings out the worst in you.
    Any other orders just deal in facts it take u a lot further in life that's free advice.

BlacksAFake likes this post.

• Paulo8Paulo8    253 posts
    Dear MM, learn to write in English and then come back you tool. You are a criticising arsehole IMO. Learn some manners.
    Sorry u feel that way Paulo8 but   its one of the reasons no one is coming here  any more take the blinders off mate u may just may be able to see the sun.And just remember one day when u and 5 others are the only ones betting on perth racing u might see someone else side but then again with the displays I have seen here in past 5 years I say that's about 100-1 AND DRIFTING.Whats new for what its worth I think Adam is a great trainer no question but I think I may have posted that in another part instead of here happy to say it my issue is more with the rides.Todays form turn around with said horse is a classic of what I am talking about.I don't see how anyone can disagree with that.AND GUESS WHAT THE OTHER DAY IT EASED IN BETTING FUNNY THAT.To day was only one anyone wanted to back I let u be the judge.And last point go back and have a look at the vigor in the last 100m of its last race.Go have a real good look I like to see what u and anyone else thinks.

thefalcon likes this post.

• LeglessLegless    5,108 posts
    Its won nearly 100k racing in the "old" bush class races.  If indeed it did drift the other day MM - hope you were clever enough to stay away from it.
    At the very least its been very well placed.
    Its rating has caught up with it now, will watch with interest how it goes against City class ponies :-??
  • ICEICE    683 posts
    Great win $$$