G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 24 Non Members

Ascot Wed 13/03

West Australian Racing

Comments

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,262 posts
    Oh jesus I was on Arfa Chance at 101 and 18 fixed. Nearly died at the 100m mark haha

curmudgeon, AceV likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Will be awhile before he goes around at that price again H-B. Must admit I thought for a moment there he was going to get the cabbage. Much more fun than backing the wiz at evens or worse.

H-BOMBER, AceV likes this post.

• Paulo8Paulo8    253 posts

Only rarely visit the dark side on the punt nowadays....but fair dinkum....how come you bounder followers couldn't find PIXATED in the second. Came off a strong Pinjarra trial to a good second from the outside gate at York then onto todays average maiden from gate 1 and A Castles.

I got too keen after the homework and took $19 fixed with 3 minutes to go....ok but that a 30% drop on my last two fixed odds winners.....starting to sour up.
    More to come from PIXATED....he finds strongly late and has the early cruise speed to be up on the pace.

I thought the very same about Pix. The first 2 races today came from Pinjarra trial form, both of which were very quick final sectionals. Shame I didn't make a name for myself and post it prior.

:-?  :D

curmudgeon likes this post.