Durtle's Belmont Park

West Australian Racing
Belmont Park
Saturday 25 May 2019
237 4/8 Soy Tab Rapido

Comments

• UttsyUttsy    129 posts
    Finally figured out that code.
    2.37pm Race 4, Number 8, Soy Tan Rapido.
    Sounds like you’re keen?
  • DurtleDurtle    33 posts
    This horse represents much better value than the favourite, and while the favourite deserves its tag, this horse is going just as well.
    Still haven’t figured out how to type directly into the text box. Keeps kicking me out. I have to type on word on my phone and then copy and paste into the text box. How annoying.

This horse represents much better value than the favourite, and while the favourite deserves its tag, this horse is going just as well.

Stay tune for my long shot late selections coming tomorrow. Huge value, huge prices, huge wins.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,257 posts
    Press the icon of the little page with the opposing red arrows, that should allow you to type
  • JellJell    1,201 posts

I couldn't go past having something each way on Special Delivery in the last. Yes, he's been up for a while but 3 weeks without a run, back to 70+ and Noske onboard was enough for me to have something on him, he might just have one last win/place in him.
  • UttsyUttsy    129 posts
    You reckon?
    Couldn’t cross Just A Fluke last time out, drawn outside him again, still also has Copper Fury and Stirling Estate.
    You reckon she’ll take a sit? Don’t think she’s ever done that before has she?
    I reckon you’ll get 10$ for her tomorrow unless the stable are seriously confident.
    I’ve specked Texas Moon and even old Hostwin for places, but fully expect Battle Storm to win with that up top tempo.
    Brilliant H Bomber. Thank you kind sir.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

Late Mail Long Shots

3/2 regal counsel
    4/9 Texas moon
    6/2 midnight sky
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,257 posts
    My roughies today

Majinika
    Saxon Saxoff
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Battle Torque approaching 20/1 in a small field with the Durrant/Pike combination - who said value has all but dried up on a racecourse ?!

Forget gobbleygook speed maps, sectionals, lead times, etc just follow the big boys!

Made a point and wrote down after the Perth Cup and Star Exhibit's 66/1 win - "Am never going to leave a double figure price runner of Adam Durrant's out again".

What didn't credit was Pikey would be riding!