0 Members & 28 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Round 4

Sport
ChrisChris    5,233 posts
Quick backup.

Thursday, 13 April (6:10 pm) West Coast vs. Sydney Domain Stadium
Friday, 14 April (4:20 pm) North Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs Etihad Stadium
Saturday, 15 April (1:40 pm) Melbourne vs. Fremantle MCG
Saturday, 15 April (4:35 pm) Greater Western Sydney vs. Port Adelaide Manuka Oval
Saturday, 15 April (7:25 pm) Carlton vs. Gold Coast Etihad Stadium
Saturday, 15 April (7:10 pm) Adelaide vs. Essendon Adelaide Oval
Sunday, 16 April (3:20 pm) Collingwood vs. St Kilda Etihad Stadium
Sunday, 16 April (4:40 pm) Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond Gabba
Monday, 17 April (3:20 pm) Hawthorn vs. Geelong MCG
+1 -1

Gilgamesh, RIO likes this post.

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,366 posts
    Harley out for another 10 weeks. Done for the year you would think.
    Nightclubs in Perth are on red alert. Sniffer dogs deployed.

RIO, oldhendo likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    detonator said:

Jack Darling set to miss as its a night game he gets scared when the lights are not on lol lol muppett 
    detonator said:

Didt need Harley last week , you blokes did with all those slow not hard enough midfielders lol lol maybe put the coward in the midfield  Darling ,,, ohh he hasnt got thew tank and the toughness to play in the middle he is 3 weeks away from going to East Perth with a few others , dont worry even no your window has offically shut and your list is very old you should be ok in 5 or 6 years 
    dungy said:

detonator said:

Didt need Harley last week , you blokes did with all those slow not hard enough midfielders lol lol maybe put the coward in the midfield  Darling ,,, ohh he hasnt got thew tank and the toughness to play in the middle he is 3 weeks away from going to East Perth with a few others , dont worry even no your window has offically shut and your list is very old you should be ok in 5 or 6 years 

Hey "dildo". One week doesn't make a season. Enjoy the moment because they are few and far between for your mob.
    Brand Fyfe will be off at the end of the season. Still yet to commit to the club. Time is ticking my friend.
    Tick tick tick BOOM !!! Apparently he has downloaded the Carlton theme song on I tunes in preparation. Haha Bye bye baby bye bye.
  • ChrisChris    5,233 posts
    I hope the trash talk lifts around here.

Gilgamesh, jum, BlacksAFake, oldhendo, spinking likes this post.

Chris said:

If its good enough for the Australian Cricket team then .........
  • LendmefiftyLendmefifty    227 posts
    A glimmer of hope for the mighty Fremantle Football Club. Now, am I brave enough to tip them this week?
  • ChrisChris    5,233 posts

A glimmer of hope for the mighty Fremantle Football Club. Now, am I brave enough to tip them this week?

You would have to be mad. I bleed purple but I expect a response from Melbourne and I expect the form to taper off on our side.

Lendmefifty likes this post.

• jumjum    3,516 posts
    detonator said:

Chris said:

If its good enough for the Australian Cricket team then .........

The difference though.!!!!!!!!!!!

The Australian Cricket Team are good at it

=))

detonator likes this post.

• LendmefiftyLendmefifty    227 posts
    Chris said:

You would have to be mad. I bleed purple but I expect a response from Melbourne and I expect the form to taper off on our side.
    I know where you're coming from, but I will regret it if they get up. Melbourne were pretty ordinary last week and will probably thump us, but hey I only got four tips correct.
  • spinkingspinking    3,748 posts
    Melbourne are minus the ruckman Gawn big loss

Lendmefifty likes this post.

• bradybrady    1,453 posts
    dungy said:

detonator said:

dungy said:

detonator said:

Hey Darling Dungy
    How's you're mate Johnson is he still looking for the cctv vision
    Ha ha
    edited April 2017
    Chris said:

Form ????
    Hardly think a 100pt turnaround in 7 days represents form.
    For the record Melbourne will win.
    If Freo get up, in the words of Paul Hogan when the taxman was chasing him , and to all Freo supporters on PTT. "Come and get me ya bastards" :)) :))
    BIG headline on the official AFL website. 27 Carlton players not contracted beyond 2017.
    I am suggesting they are waiting to see how much Fyfe will command from them next year and they make their decisions based around that.
    Is this post considered trash talk ?
    I can just post the round 4 fixtures if that is what people want to read.
  • jumjum    3,516 posts
    detonator said:

BIG headline on the official AFL website. 27 Carlton players not contracted beyond 2017.
    I am suggesting they are waiting to see how much Fyfe will command from them next year and they make their decisions based around that.

And of the 27, there is only 8 that they would be worried about, as the other 19 are spuds.

hash, Offthebit likes this post.

2018 Carlton midfield. "Brand Fyfe" Gibbs, Murphy,Cripps. Nice blend of youth, experience, height, power, skill. Defiately something to work with for Bolton.
    $750k of Thomas's salary plus a bit more from the traditional "under the table"Carlton sponsors should get the deal done for "Brand Fyfe"
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    ok for anyone that punts on the tip 9 option, @H-BOMBER made mention last weeks paid 2 grand thanks to a freo win and a couple other minor upsets, I cant see anything happening like that but there are a couple 50/50 games that could go either way.

so for $32 i'm banking on Bulldogs, Melbourne, Adelaide and Geelong to win then the other 5 games picking both teams and hoping the underdog can win (especially Port and Brisbane)

$32 on a Bulldogs, Melbourne, Adelaide and Geelong 4 leg multi returns $2.80 x by $32 gives you $90, so as long as the tip 9 is succesful and pays more than $90 per unit then we finish in front on this bet. good luck all, throw your tips or suggestions below $-)

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    Think North can get the dogs and freo can get Melbourne.

hash likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    Freo possibly but I feel they played their GF last week, I think Melbourne are a genuine top 8 team even without big Max (specked them for a top 4 finish) so i'm riding them all year

North are a bottom 4 side and that's being generous, North did beat them once last year 61-45 then a few months later Bulldogs beat them 61-47  :-O make of that what you want... bulldogs 1-39 is the bet of the game
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited April 2017
    hash said:

North did beat them once last year 61-45 then a few months later Bulldogs beat them 61-47 :-O make of that what you want... bulldogs 1-39 is the bet of the game

I remember that last year. The media were pumping up the first game, think it was a Friday night game, Round 6 at Etihad last year (Kangaroos were 5-0, Bulldogs 4-1, a top of the table clash), that it was going this free flowing, high scoring game and it turned out to be completely the opposite.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,257 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Think North can get the dogs and freo can get Melbourne.

Mate I am drinking from the same cup. North at $4 luxurious, it will be close

And I think the dorks might have been sparked from last week, just a feeling

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    Young fella Hayman from the swans looked good tonight, is 100/1 for the rising star ATM.

RIO likes this post.

Gilgamesh said:

Young fella Hayman from the swans looked good tonight, is 100/1 for the rising star ATM.

Like your thinking on Hayward. Looks a likely type.
    I will be backing David Kings selection whoever that may be.
    He was all over Lewis Taylor in 2014 (winner that year at any old price) 
    He had the inside word, apparently .
    ;)
    Looks like the North +22.5 is safe

Let's hope they can keep it up
    Hmm spoke too early

Gilgamesh likes this post.

detonator said:

detonator said:

Gee not my much happening at the caravan park dipstick
  • SuperSnoopSuperSnoop    164 posts
    detonator said:

gee who needs octavius when we have this clown.....    b-(
    I thought this "sports forum" was under the heading Sports Banter and Betting ?
    Should be renamed Sports Banter, Betting and all sensitive Docker supporters who have massive chips on their shoulders.
    detonator said:

Should be renamed Sports Banter, Betting and all sensitive Docker supporters who have massive chips on their shoulders.

McCarthy lkicked the winner
    detonator said:

Tough night in the caravan park tonight

BlacksAFake likes this post.

This discussion has been closed.