G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 6 Non Members

The Last @ Ascot 16/12

West Australian Racing
Get out stakes any thought?.

Originally on Star value but now onto Mass Effect.

Come on mcg
+1 -1

hash likes this post.

Comments

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    At least he should be able to find a run as there are more than 4 starters in this one.
  • udontknowudontknow    483 posts

At least he should be able to find a run as there are more than 4 starters in this one.

Sorry but i dont get it lol

Seco1977 likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,268 posts
    Toppa da Wozza for a giant collect , 4 legs in one to go [-O<
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Stick with your original pick @udontknow

RIO likes this post.

hash said:

Aww too.late and Usually bite me in the arse.
    udontknow said:

hash said:

Aww too.late and Usually bite me in the arse.

right up ya lol
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited December 2017
    It was lights out for Solar Sky after the start. Could have taken up a spot two pairs closer. Didn't and the winner was cuddling the rail stalking the pace.
  • bradybrady    1,454 posts
    edited December 2017
    udontknow said:

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    The skies opened for Star Value. Was a good run last start and followed it up again with another nice effort. Dude had the perfect spot but Lucy got lost when Cruddy pulled the trigger. He never did me any favours today.

hash likes this post.

• bradybrady    1,454 posts
    It's a old maxium
    The switches will kill you !
    I was already mad keen on Star Value today and since reading this post earlier my confidence grew even more haha... moral of the story... never change or cancel your original bet

Qonradg dislikes this post.

• doctorgollydoctorgolly    25 posts
    The Trainer of Star Value should never have a Trainers licence, loves to bash people a real piece of ****.
    Another example of WA being a rubbish racing state.

RIO likes this post.

Keep your comments and personal beef to yourself, this is PTT not Jerry Springer

thefalcon, rooboy likes this post.

Oh i get it now lol

• RIORIO    14,882 posts

The Trainer of Star Value should never have a Trainers licence, loves to bash people a real piece of ****.

Another example of WA being a rubbish racing state.
    Don't know the bloke, but he's not the only one who does crap like that.....powers to be are too busy scanning PTT for dodgy comments to deal with them......

rooboy likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    doctorgolly should be banned from this site after comments like that.
    I hope Martin has a lawyer who might do a pro-bono....
  • rooboyrooboy    1,423 posts
    Another piece of crap trying to get air time Falc!
  • AmyquilAmyquil    250 posts
    edited December 2017
    thefalcon said:

Once again Uncle Falcon, the conscience of PTT.

I'm sure if doctorgolly is defaming someone here the victim can fend for themself. Likewise doctorgolly; I'm sure doctorgolly is well aware of any potential repercussions.

You seem to think you're the only one on here who knows how the world works. The quaddie discussion and plenty of others over a long period of time demonstrate regularly that you overrate yourself

AceV likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,055 posts
    thefalcon said:

Martin? What's he got to do with anything? He trains Solar Sky. I thought Dr Golly had an issue with the trainer of the winner. 
    H-BOMBER said:

Toppa da Wozza for a giant collect , 4 legs in one to go [-O<

I hope it was for the place!

H-BOMBER dislikes this post.

• doctorgollydoctorgolly    25 posts
    I’ll put my hand up and apologise for my comment, a few things have happened over the last few days and I vented my anger and frustration at something that happened years ago, no excuse.

RIO, rooboy, thefalcon likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Was Doctor Golly quite a handy Perth horse possibly late 70s or early 80s ? The name definitely rings a bell and recall him winning at Ascot. May have made it to open class and ran in a few Welters too ? 1200-1500 metre horse. Strong finisher.

Such along time ago but the name definetly rings a bell.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Can we make this the insult thread? Can you check with the lawyers @thediva @chris?

paraletic likes this post.

edited December 2017

Was Doctor Golly quite a handy Perth horse possibly late 70s or early 80s ? The name definitely rings a bell and recall him winning at Ascot. May have made it to open class and ran in a few Welters too ? 1200-1500 metre horse. Strong finisher.

Such along time ago but the name definetly rings a bell.

I remember Dr Golly. I didn't start following WA until the late 80's so probably late 80's early 90's. It was by Medical Man I think.
     Just checked, he won 8 stakes races between 1992-1995

RIO likes this post.

edited December 2017
    Good work Rodent afterwards on reflection did think might have been after the 80s...these days the 70s , 80s, and 90's all feel a bit the same...nostalgia!

One horse I do recall backing mid nineties was Cranky Tickit - he was a bobby dazzler. Very strong finisher.

Another one think mid 90s was a very good strong 2 year old , thought was going to be a real top liner but may never have quite went on with it , could have got leg problems - Red Eye Special.
  • careycarey    6,369 posts

I’ll put my hand up and apologise for my comment, a few things have happened over the last few days and I vented my anger and frustration at something that happened years ago, no excuse.

that's something one does not see often here.
    well done.
    a few others here could follow your lead, rather than try to obfuscate.

Ridersonthestorm33, RIO, thefalcon likes this post.

edited December 2017
    Just on yesterday's racing..look don't want to sound a negative nelly but was with a mate yesterday, he's what you would call the quintessential 'average punter' .. now even he said in his own words...'this is a terrible Ascot meeting' . Caught me by surprise.

Then talking of nostalgia thought of all the wonderful Christmas Carnivals Perth had with the influx of Eastern States horses and the strength of the Perth locals...a Derby , Karrakata Plate and Perth Cup to look forward to.

Those races and support races all around 14-16 horse fields.

Yesterday's meeting was a great example as to why admission to Perth Racing should be free.

RIO, oldhendo likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts

Can we make this the insult thread? Can you check with the lawyers @thediva @chris?

timing is perfect for this to be the festivus thread where we can air our grievances. Ive got alot of problems with you PTT'ers, and now u are going to hear about it........

therealkramer likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    paraletic said:

timing is perfect for this to be the festivus thread where we can air our grievances. Ive got alot of problems with you PTT'ers, and now u are going to hear about it........

:)) :)) :))

Not YOU PTTer's Para....the comment should be US PTT'ers 
    ;) =))

thefalcon, therealkramer likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    " WE PTTers" [-(