Who's Online

0 Members & 15 Non Members

Cricket 2018/19

Sport

Comments

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Thrilling conclusion.
    Cricket season !!!

PAUL, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Gutsy effort...think the draw was about $10 at one stage yesterday.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited October 2018
    Only Pakistan could have struggled to finish off an opponent they'd thoroughly dominated for the majority of the match :)]
    edited October 2018
    That's one sporting team you certainly wouldn't back at $1.05 in the run.
    Imagine having 10k on Pakistan to win $500 @1/20. Please.
    Did they though ?
    Or did it really just come down to the toss of a coin ?
    edited October 2018
    Toss in the next game crucial. Whoever wins the toss - It's a win or a draw for them.
    Australia did well to get out of it. Win the toss next game and a big chance to win the series 1-0.

Not sure how much the market fluctuates after the toss decided but backing the double chance - win/draw on the team batting first looks a good option.
    Indeed

Track wasn't a road.
    It was one of those concrete American highways.
    We're in this..............
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Pakistan gonna Pakistan.....whatever that means- it changes by the hr, whereas a hooker charges by the hr. No wonder there's a city there called Lahore
    "Australia need a Partnership"

Next ball - Out !
  • JayJayJayJay    7,677 posts
    Langer has to try and justify this woeful effort now....the Langer influence is an illusion, Marsh boys on fire.

VillageKid, oldhendo likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,693 posts
    What a RABBLE..... :\"> :-q
  • detonatordetonator    4,366 posts
    Justin Langer coaching record at the longer form of the game ie Sheffield Shield is ordinary at best.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    Returning to Shaun Marsh again and again is the definition of what is wrong with Australian cricket these days...
  • rooboyrooboy    1,423 posts
    And Siddle!
    That is the best we got with all of our bowlers that we have sitting in the shed?
    Spare me what a joke!
    In various sporting fields great players dont always transition to being great coaches...and the cattle atm is not helping.I dont follow the state stuff closely i admit but wtf are some of these hackers? :P
    Some of the seasoned players were crapola, a couple with the names ending in Marsh and well most of them..really it was mainly Khawaja that saved them from a 2 nil hiding.

My interest is at all time low but its still embarassing how far we have fallen...
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited October 2018
    The Aussies finally had a win in Abu Dhabi, beating the UAE in a T20I match today (the 700th T20I ever played), chasing down 118 with 23 deliveries to spare.

UAE 6/117 (20) - Shaiman Anwar 41 (44), Coulter-Nile 2/20, Stanlake 2/20.
    AUS 3/119 (16.1) - Short 68 (53), Amir Hayat 2/26.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,677 posts
    Lil Justy has that cricket team purring along....batting, bowling, fileding..."Elite Honesty" indeed. Forget about all that Business Breakfast buzz word garbage and adorning the changerooms with meaningless slogans,  stop putting on a grave face and sprouting carefully chosen catch phrases at the Press Conferences....its not about you Justy, you were into that sledging bully boy crap up to your eyeballs when you were fielding at short leg and now your sprouting crap like elite honesty.... Someone once said Coaches in Test Cricket are about getting to and from the game....and after that, you should never hear from them. Correct.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

Wonder if Tivers or anyone else attended this latest thrashing?
    Briefly
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    edited November 2018
    Makes it the first time Australia has lost 7 consecutive ODIs. The previous 6 losses were all against England (one in Australia and five in England). Only won two ODIs (out of 19) since Australia Day 2017.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    its going to be a long season for Aussie cricket fans... 
    when does the big bash start? 
    :))
    Yeah, at least "Australia" can't lose in that
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Strap yourself in for an extended period of us being a middle of the road ranked team. Let’s face it, we were spoiled for a long time. If you are approaching the half century of age like I am, You have seen much more success than failure. I am thankful for that, and am looking forward to seeing the next generation progressing and success returning.
  • jumjum    3,516 posts

Seen a funny pisss take today.

ICC rankings had our Prime Ministers 11 ahead of the Australian Cricket team

=))  =))  =)) 
    We're back !
    And was actually a decent game to watch.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    women just won the T20 world cup in a demolition... good team. 

Gilgamesh likes this post.

If it was still Marsh with Paine here now - we'd be a chance
    Great cricket match !

VillageKid likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,748 posts
    Poor form from the Melbourne crowd booing M.Marsh