0 Members & 37 Non Members

Comments

• hashhash    7,495 posts

Ash Hansen...?

I'd be going back to the seat every home game until he paid up lol

RIO, Jordan likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited November 2016
    You can even back with them if you think you will live to 100. They work out the the odds this way...if you are 40..60/1, 80..20/1...90..10/1...get to 99 and you are an even money ($2) favourite! Imagine somebody turning 100 and receiving a telegram from the Queen or King...bugger that...I'm off to Ladbrokes to collect!

hash, thefalcon likes this post.

would the bet still apply if you were hooked up to an oxygen machine... shouldn't be joking about it but as long as you have a pulse your still alive right

What they do is wave the betting slip in front of you...if your eyes open with a smile...your alive...if no movement your gone bet lost. But seriously some people leave the ticket with siblings to cash in if they make it to 100 but are non compus to collect. The bookies allow that...big of them .
    edited November 2016
    In 2003 the odds of finding life on Mars was shortened from 33/1 to 25/1. Later think they found some plant growing ? Or maybe just fungi. Not sure if that is 'life' or not. A grey area. Martians would definitely constitute a payout.
  • spinkingspinking    3,748 posts
    Was that you at the footy a couple years ago Jordan

hash, RIO, Jordan, Legless, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited November 2016
    Trump was 4-1 yesterday and he's going to bolt in. Some pundits who said Clinton had a 90% chance of winning are looking pretty stupid right now
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,258 posts
    Trump was $7 this morning!

edited November 2016
    You're right guys and also...Leicester City out of nowhere, Cleveland Cavaliers came back from the dead when all seemed lost , Western Bulldogs and Cronulla Sharks break droughts , Peel Thunder in the local league won their first premiership. Sri Lanka beating Australia 3-0 in the test matches and now Trump. Year of the underdog in all forms.
  • saxonsaxoffsaxonsaxoff    179 posts
    Betfair has matched over $300 million in bets on the result of the election, surely there are more entertaining things to bet on. 
  • OffthebitOffthebit    602 posts
    Jordan said:

I was at the footy a few years back and me and a guy behind me where having a heated argument about Brent Staker and the ginger guy that played centre half forward for West Coast can't even remember his name now thats how good he was think it was Ashley something not sure anyway it was somewhere around round 12 i said to him meet me back here in round 22 and i will bet you $500 between them they won't play more then 5 games for the rest of the year he said your on suffice to say i rocked up to collect my $500 in round 22 and surprise surprise the seat behind me was empty !! Weak prick !

Ash Hansen, the guy kicked 2 goals in a winning grand final team.

How many did you kick that day?
    Jordan is kicking goals in other areas ;) #luckydan
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,258 posts
    Gave a bit back yesterday :O) :\">

Still filthy with myself about backing Princess Jasman :-&
  • JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Offthebit said:

Jordan said:

I was at the footy a few years back and me and a guy behind me where having a heated argument about Brent Staker and the ginger guy that played centre half forward for West Coast can't even remember his name now thats how good he was think it was Ashley something not sure anyway it was somewhere around round 12 i said to him meet me back here in round 22 and i will bet you $500 between them they won't play more then 5 games for the rest of the year he said your on suffice to say i rocked up to collect my $500 in round 22 and surprise surprise the seat behind me was empty !! Weak prick !

Ash Hansen, the guy kicked 2 goals in a winning grand final team.

How many did you kick that day?
    Whats that go to do with anything
    I think he's defending gingers
  • JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Well he's a bit thin skinned if that's the case and he's going to defend gingers then he should also be defending staker he played at the top level also whether he kicked 2 in a GF means sfa !