G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,366 posts
    spinking said:

Don't go walking out late at night close your door bolt your windows tight be much safer staying out of sight your just a

Staying out of sight cause you might go down in a state of fright. Watch out when your all alone ........ Booooooooo Boooooooo
  • oldhendooldhendo    765 posts
    Careful Deto it may a case of Booh Hoo. :)) [-O<
  • psychopsycho    655 posts
    spinking said:

Don't go walking out late at night close your door bolt your windows tight be much safer staying out of sight your just a

An Angels fan is a good man  =D>

spinking, detonator likes this post.

• careycarey    6,369 posts
    spinking said:

Not a bad effort for a team that wasn't descent to demolish one of the teams that was Carey

all i said was that i despise wce, and their supporters are tossers!
    i did not say they were not a good team
    but the only game that matters is the one coming on saturday.
    lose that and they will be in no better spot than melbourne is right now.
    like nearly all victorians(even those like me, that don't like collingwood) i hope wce gets smashed.

• octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    carey said:

detonator said:

Just doing my warmups before Melbourne come to town.
    Boooooooooooooo Boooooooooooo
    Boooooooo Boooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooo

there is three decent teams left, wce is not one of them.
    famous for having the biggest bunch of tosser supporters known to man.
    if melbourne don't beat them, then either collingwood or richmond will.
    Really Carey? Your memory is as good as your footy knowledge.

And most victorians (other than Pies supporters) are hoping Pies get smashed.

You are in the wrong forum again...

oldhendo dislikes this post.

octavius said:

carey said:

detonator said:

Just doing my warmups before Melbourne come to town.
    Boooooooooooooo Boooooooooooo
    Boooooooo Boooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooo

there is three decent teams left, wce is not one of them.
    famous for having the biggest bunch of tosser supporters known to man.
    if melbourne don't beat them, then either collingwood or richmond will.
    Really Carey? Your memory is as good as your footy knowledge.

And most victorians (other than Pies supporters) are hoping Pies get smashed.

You are in the wrong forum again...
    i meant decent as in admirable, not as in skillful, so my memory in this instance is just fine, but thanks anyway.

your next to last last sentence is nonsensical, but you already know that, you are just trying to be smart.

your last sentence is irrelevant as it's up to me which forum i want to post in.
  • spinkingspinking    3,748 posts
    Were you commenting on there disposition instead of there football ability
    i was just saying that in my opinion wce are not the sort of club one would aspire to be like.
    maybe they are improving in that regard, but that's how i regard them, as do many others.

their on field ability is another topic.
    and while they may be a good side, i hope they get slaughterd on saturday.
  • chocchoc    788 posts
    carey said:

i was just saying that in my opinion wce are not the sort of club one would aspire to be like.
    maybe they are improving in that regard, but that's how i regard them, as do many others.

The brightest lights hide the darkest shadows ;)
  • buffybuffy    273 posts
    Rio. Any time you want to meet up and repeat all the stuff let me know. I will show you how shadow boxers do it. Call yourself an Eagles supporter and never stop bagging them. Calling their third highest goalkicker in history lickass shows me you have NFI about and a secret Dockers supporter.. Was nothing nasty about what i said and you fire back with shite. Give me a yell and we will catch up. As i have said before thats why very few bother on here.

• octaviusoctavius    2,290 posts
    carey said:

$40m in the bank and 7 grand final appearances in our short history suggests otherwise.

Kane_26 likes this post.

edited September 2018
    buffy said:

Rio. Any time you want to meet up and repeat all the stuff let me know. I will show you how shadow boxers do it. Call yourself an Eagles supporter and never stop bagging them. Calling their third highest goalkicker in history lickass shows me you have NFI about and a secret Dockers supporter.. Was nothing nasty about what i said and you fire back with shite. Give me a yell and we will catch up. As i have said before thats why very few bother on here.

C'mon Buffy. You have to admit "Lickass" is a pretty funny name for the Frenchman.

oldhendo said:

Careful Deto it may a case of Booh Hoo. :)) [-O<

How is your "ticker" going to hold up during the game Old Hendo ?
    Hope you got that defibrillator close handy just in case.

oldhendo likes this post.

Carey maybe you should read Titus O reilys  column The Monday Knee jerk reaction and reassess your view of Eagles supporters
    But just in case you don't here. It was great fun in Perth the Eagles fans were very welcoming, the stadium is stunning and I met a lot of great footy fans. wondering how many times you have been over here to form your opinion
  • jumjum    3,516 posts
    spinking said:

But just in case you don't here. It was great fun in Perth the Eagles fans were very welcoming, the stadium is stunning and I met a lot of great footy fans. wondering how many times you have been over here to form your opinion

To be fair, Eagles were 10 goals up early, Doubt he would have had the same opinion if they were 5 goals down wearing his Melbourne Guernsey. Careys opinion and a few others on hear about Eagles supporters are not far of the mark in my little ole humble opinion.

Its all roses and chocolate's when you are winning. But WCE supporters when losing are the worst in Australia.

Your opinion your entitled to it. Ever been to a Collingwood losing grand final Jum?

jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,516 posts

Nope. but I have been to a Carlton/Collingwood game at the G when we have won. And I have been at Subiaco numerous times when Carlton have beaten the Eagles.

And this is what I base my opinion on.

edited September 2018
    All football clubs have feral fans.
    You generally see the worst of them when it is a night match after they have drunk copious amounts of alcohol during the day and night.

Although Collingwood and Port Adelaide supporters start drinking when they wake up. :))

spinking likes this post.

• oldhendooldhendo    765 posts
    Cheers Det.
    If i had known i would live this long i would have taken better care of myself.
    Just back from lunch and a few cold ones at Whitfords City and and speaking to a guy wearing a Collingwood jumper shopping with his young son and only five minutes there he had been booed three times. 

spinking, detonator likes this post.

received this one today

Important information for all Collingwood supporters going to the game next Saturday, dole payments will be made as cash advances outside gates 4-7-and 8.A temporary parole office will be set up near gate 3 . A amnesty will be available for stolen vehicles, that can be left in the car park after the game. A fight will be made available outside the Royal at 7pm. Free trains will be available from Richmond station assuming you wont have paid anyway.

All tongue in cheek  seriously though good luck to both teams they each deserve there chance , hope its a great game to watch and that football is the winner

oldhendo, jum, detonator likes this post.

oldhendo said:

Cheers Det.

If i had known i would live this long i would have taken better care of myself.
    Just back from lunch and a few cold ones at Whitfords City and and speaking to a guy wearing a Collingwood jumper shopping with his young son and only five minutes there he had been booed three times. 

Sure it was him they were booing Old Hendo ??
    Your reputation on PTT extends to Whitfords and beyond. ;)
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Quiz time - for all you lot bursting to talk anything WCE...

Which WCE player kicked four goals with his first four kicks in the AFL ?
  • Daniel Metropolis
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    Tivers said:

Daniel Metropolis (v STK, R3 1992).
    Tivers said:

Quiz time - for all you lot bursting to talk anything WCE...

Got anything harder ??
    I didn’t know it.
    But I also didn’t care.

Was reading up on big Cox and just saw it.
    Ok.
    What’s the record for the most goals kicked commencing from first kick ?

"Me to my son: I think people were hoping for a Melbourne v Richmond grand final.
    My 11yo daughter as she walks in: yeah, but instead we have this bulls@$t."

:))

jum, TheFunkster likes this post.