G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 17 Non Members

Bunbury Twilight Friday.

West Australian Racing
Seven races on the card. First race to jump at afternoon tea time of ten to four, final race at dinner time of ten to seven. Just 30 mins between races.

A quick game is a good game. Good initiative. Just hope it's a pleasant warm day. To think if we had daylight saving could run the first race at ten to five and finish at ten to eight!
+1 -1

SKIDS, thefalcon, Coldy, hash, Chris, RIO likes this post.

Comments

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Just finished an evening of playing croquet not far from track. Bloody freezing.I concur.- should be a good way to spend a lazy Friday afternoon/evening..
  • ColdyColdy    1,720 posts
    Quaddie Donations

2,3,4,5,7 / 3,4,5,7 / 1,2,3,4 / 1,2,4 Flexi %20

F / 5 / F / 4  Flexi %50 

Race 2 Edition ew
  • ChrisChris    5,233 posts
    Some spruiking aloud for the Fave in the first
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,806 posts
    the talk is about the sigley (sariska)     and durrant runner( how to fly)     , and slight push for the n2. bon voyage......haven't heard a strong push about the ability  of two first starters this strong for a long time in  a country maiden..Reminiscent of the two great horses of the late eighties placid ark &jungle dawn who clashed at there first start,, at the time both camps were super confident it was also a bunbury maiden wonder how far these two will progress,;;;;; watch with interest

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,043 posts
    Must be 4 good ones given there was less than a length between them.

hash likes this post.

could well be but gee youd be wraped in the spruk horses runs and the tri and first 4 div.. was I thought good divies.. how to fly three deep the trip sariska dwelt missed it a half..
    I think there's a few pulling their pud in the 1st race given it was run more than a second slower than race 2  =))

jum likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Chris Parnham off to a flyer..was a $1.50 for the JC...only has two more rides both around even money...some chance for 4 straight.

udontknow likes this post.

Jagged the 1st two tris at the pub :)   small investment on San crisp ew in next

udontknow, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Thoroly_BreadThoroly_Bread    2,311 posts

Chris Parnham off to a flyer..was a $1.50 for the JC...only has two more rides both around even money...some chance for 4 straight.

No chance of 4 maybe 3?
    Boxed up 2,3,4,5,7 in tri in the next.  Small invest on scoreline ew .Be a nice little tri if Scoreline gets up .

udontknow likes this post.

• FlandersFlanders    1,210 posts
    Rodent said:

I think there's a few pulling their pud in the 1st race given it was run more than a second slower than race 2  =))

Rodent remember the 2nd and 3rd horses going forward. Both will win very good races if they stay sound. Today didn't go to plan for Durrants. and Sigleys- not sure about today but the word is strong
    Rodent said:

rodent we all have different  opinons prick our ears up when certained trainers speak then don't  listen to a word certain trainers say;; was quite interested why 3 other  people in front of me had backed mu mu land as we stood to collect..we had all got different prices ranging from 101 to71 I didn't no it had come into 36s fixed until later,,low and behold we had different reasons why we had backed it.. just have to back the best donkey in the donkeys race as a punter
  • udontknowudontknow    483 posts

No chance of 4 maybe 3?

Why is ur horse so short. Going on its last race im a love man has u beat?
    Boxed up 3,4,5,7 in the next 
    Chris Parnham coming home in the last on State Prosecutor for four of a kind - four aces!
  • udontknowudontknow    483 posts

Chris Parnham coming home in the last on State Prosecutor for four of a kind - four aces!

a good plan
    Three aces and a joker b-(
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,764 posts
    edited December 2017
    Declared Our Mate Al as one to follow previously and didn't back it at short odds earlier in the day preferring to wait until nearer race time. Bugger me visitors lob and I didn't get on and it drifted out to $5. Not happy Jan     8-}
    udontknow said:

No chance of 4 maybe 3?

Why is ur horse so short. Going on its last race im a love man has u beat?

I couldn’t work it out either but it run like a bustard ass anyway the prick.
    Probably because it was second up last start and was expected to improve quite a bit but it actually went backwards...

the talk is about the sigley (sariska)     and durrant runner( how to fly)     , and slight push for the n2. bon voyage......haven't heard a strong push about the ability  of two first starters this strong for a long time in  a country maiden..Reminiscent of the two great horses of the late eighties placid ark &jungle dawn who clashed at there first start,, at the time both camps were super confident it was also a bunbury maiden wonder how far these two will progress,;;;;; watch with interest

Rodent said:

Must be 4 good ones given there was less than a length between them.

Flanders said:

Rodent said:

Rodent remember the 2nd and 3rd horses going forward. Both will win very good races if they stay sound. Today didn't go to plan for Durrants. and Sigleys- not sure about today but the word is strong
    the maiden that winners keep coming from .today traikiato wins again , how to fly has won 3. sariska 2, fair sonari 2. the winner beaten a head on a Saturday bon voyage,at its next start ..after winning this maiden
    Yes, 1 Saturday win between all of them after 5 months, a 6 horse race where How To Fly beat Tango Ora by 3/4L.
     It was the mention of Placid Ark that had me rolling my eyes. If you had told me that 5 months on, some of those horses would have gone on to win at class 1 level, I wouldn't have argued.
    reference being to placid ark &,jungle dawn..both unraced horses when they clashed....was purely the volume of stable talk,for both races with no idea where any of them would finish up.But pretty sure won't be any in race 2  on that day that was run  a second faster will achieve as much as sariska, how to fly do in there respective careers.
    You only have 2 horses to beat given You Am I and Rebow cleared out in that race. You Am I was very disappointing after that win. It was even beaten as a $1.75 shot. Rebow is a cat. You Am I still accounted for How To Fly when they met before each went out for a spell though.
     Maybe those horses will turn out to be outstanding....eventually. That would make their trainers good judges. As a punter, I wouldn't have predicted it after that maiden at Bunbury. I haven't seen anything since to change my mind.
     The last time I black booked a horse in a maiden at Bunbury (after it ran 3rd), it went on to win the Railway. 

PNG
    PNG
    EP.PNG
    You only have 2 horses to beat given You Am I and Rebow cleared out in that race. You Am I was very disappointing after that win. It was even beaten as a $1.75 shot. Rebow is a cat. You Am I still accounted for How To Fly when they met before each went out for a spell though.
     Maybe those horses will turn out to be outstanding....eventually. That would make their trainers good judges. As a punter, I wouldn't have predicted it after that maiden at Bunbury. I haven't seen anything since to change my mind.
     The last time I black booked a horse in a maiden at Bunbury (after it ran 3rd), it went on to win the Railway. 
    20 months on......2 Saturday wins among the 4. How To Fly is the star getting both. No black type to be seen anywhere.
     It would seem that these horses failed to get anywhere near expectations.