G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 25 Non Members

Comments

• FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    New steward in town and there is an influx of such inquiries. I'm all for it- there's been a wet-lettuce-leaf approach here for too long.

We might not always agree with the charges but surely it will help provide a better overall playing field

Aussiereds72 likes this post.

Rodent said:

Few sales on atm, maybe Specsavers are doing deals cheap...

Agreed. If anyone can point out where the horse slows down due to Harvey's inaction, I'll have a look at it. The rate at which he is catching the winner doesn't change, even through the line. People talking through their kick thinking small margin and no whip strike means I was robbed. If the horse pulled up you might have a case but it was doing its best.
     p.s both the winner and runner up were the same result for me (both losers).

Thats like saying whipping a horse one more time doesn't make a difference. We have no clue if it does or not, so how can you say the Harvey horse didn't slow down just a tiny bit? It was a very small margin.
    Nobody knows, thats why if you stop riding and go down a pimple, expect to get in the shyt.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    You are right @rodent, but I think it's a reminder to the great one about riding to the line, which the charge is? Did he ride to the line is the only question....on the slow mo to me it's seems no, regardless if it slows the horse or not. Anyway, like you I, was an "L" on the race haha
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    who is the new steward in town, flanders? i heard Schrek was coming here in some role with rwwa.
    i was there on sat. and have a book..looking for a new name on the panel i noticed...
    why have 4 Investigators?
    why have 5 Judges?
    anybody know why?  
    :-??
    edited March 2021
    thefalcon said:

who is the new steward in town, flanders? i heard Schrek was coming here in some role with rwwa.

i was there on sat. and have a book..looking for a new name on the panel i noticed...
    why have 4 Investigators?
    why have 5 Judges?
    anybody know why?  
    :-??
    Steward is Phillip Dingwall.
    A quick google search reveals he had stints in Sydney and Hong Kong. Weird that there was no announcement made when he was appointed, being someone with reasonable level of experience in those powerful racing jurisdictions.
    just heard on the radio the TAB is 60 today.....just mentioning, that all... :-\"
  • MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    edited March 2021
    Rodent said:

W's are pronounced as V's in German. V's are pronounced as F's.
    Perhaps some of you drive a folksvagen?

This German video says different  :)>-  
    veena???

Rodent likes this post.