Who's Online

0 Members & 3 Non Members

Ascot Preview, 1st Feb

West Australian Racing

Comments

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    HALE BOY the magical trainer/jockey combination.....just get on
    ;)

keymeup, Sticks, paraletic likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    put mrs. rio on...you might get 4 of them back..... :))
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,780 posts
    edited February 2014
    sinti said:

Are we talking about Damien Winn worse trainer in world

Congratulations Sinti you have just received my first dislike strike ever on this forum

I have had very profitable results with Romay Bel (didn't back it the other day as it needs further) and the trainer's record is better than a heck of a lot of others.

Well done Hash.. you beat me to it.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    RIO said:

;)

too short a price though rio? this combo usually salute the judge when they're cricket score odds, $4 fav suggests they'll be saving their magical powers for another sting oops I mean day

RIO likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Just an L said:

Hans Up.... Turner off, Fish on. Has Turner and Pope gone there own way??.

Well after his last 3 rides on Grandmcdawe you couldn't blame him ,that horse would have to be the unluckiest runner going around read the stewards report on his last 3  who keeps drawing gate 1 ,never back TT from gate 1 that's my punting rule he doent like it in there tight
  • Raff_2000Raff_2000    802 posts
    edited February 2014
    There could be an interesting game of cat & mouse between Ron's Gem & Inok in race 8 today.

Both have drawn favourable gates & are coming also coming off last start wins. It'll be interesting to see who gets to the front, but I think R.G will be prepared to sit a length or two off Inok, as it's pretty much pointless getting caught in a speed battle with him.

On the other hand, the back marker jockeys may well be rubbing their hands with glee if the sparks do fly out in front :>
  • ICEICE    683 posts
    :)] ;) B-)
  • SPUDLEYSPUDLEY    1,584 posts
    Does anybody rate Hendricus in R8 as he was a fair horse in Sydney and Knucks is
  • ChrisChris    5,237 posts
    I do spud but I don't think they'll be after the win today
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    SPUDLEY said:

Does anybody rate Hendricus in R8 as he was a fair horse in Sydney and Knucks is

watch the market spudley.

• Raff_2000Raff_2000    802 posts
    I don't know much about Hendricus, but going by his form on paper you'd have to think he has the ability to win his fair share of races in WA.

And I get the feeling that he'll really appreciate Winter racing at Belmont, as his dead track form reads 8 starts for 3-2-1.

It's a handy field he's up against today, but he's not without a chance that's for sure.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    hash said:

RIO said:

;)

too short a price though rio? this combo usually salute the judge when they're cricket score odds, $4 fav suggests they'll be saving their magical powers for another sting oops I mean day
    got mid 5's early and i reckon that'd be good enough for them..it takes a lot more 000's to move from 5's than what it does from 12's...so i went a bit early got mid 5's and only had enough to cover the day..
    Rule with this combo is dont be greedy, cos if you dont get this one, there will be another one soon!!!
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    Very strong money for Hale Boy, Silver Speck and to a lesser degree Black Heart Bart.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    The Diva said:

Very strong money for Hale Boy,

may be worth having an e/w saver on Credo in race 7..
    :-B :D

loco likes this post.

• careycarey    6,369 posts
    here is that combo....

TAB column is how much it paid on the tab, but they would get much better than that, i am sure.
    Rnk is where the nag finished.
    DLR is days since last run,  -1 means first run

ThatCombo..jpg
    600 x 910 - 297K
  • careycarey    6,369 posts
    dunno how i duplicated the bottom bit!
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    wow, wish i had known when Dash Incredible was running around!!! Tricky Syd was when i got on board..
    <:-P
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Just an L said:

Hans Up.... Turner off, Fish on. Has Turner and Pope gone there own way??.

Pope has 3 runners today and Mr Turner (couldn't possible show any more respect than that) isn't on any of them...
    :-?
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    A lot of posters have horse's running around today..Was goign to name the few i knew but there is more than one or two that i know so probably a lot that i don't know.

good luck everyone, especially to @Bondyjnr in the 6th, for all the great tipping you've been doing whilst laid up over the past few months i hope you get a chq in that race. Even though i think the big cheque has a name on it, the next few will certainly be a boost.

Bondyjnr likes this post.

• trevydardstrevydards    652 posts
    Backing Sovereign Debt for a win or a place?  >:D<
  • Paulo8Paulo8    253 posts
    :-B
  • SticksSticks    548 posts
    1) palace intruder
    2) my destination (place only)
    3) stock trader
    4) black heart bart
    5) wroughted
    6) madam jewel
    7) hale boy (only cos of the combination)
    8) spin da wheels
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Roughies for today

R5 - Insurgency
    R6 - Sundown Clown
    R7 - Backhouse Street
    R8 - Rons Gem

Legless likes this post.

• Piston_BrokePiston_Broke    2,047 posts
    edited February 2014
    The Diva said:

sinti said:

Are we talking about Damien Winn worse trainer in world

bag away..... trained a few winners have you? 
    Must remember that response for the jockey baggers
    Bag away. .......ridden a few winners have you?
  • ChrisChris    5,237 posts
    Paulo8 said:

:-B

Posting all good now?
    Been good money for PI in the 1st ,if it jumps its all over the unraced horse Rebel King  would have be very very good to beat it
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    RIO said:

wow, wish i had known when Dash Incredible was running around!!! Tricky Syd was when i got on board..
    <:-P </p>

Same here rio, I had someone contact me that had done the form earlier in the week and when tab sports bet had opened they're markets on the Thursday I was told to just get on, especially at the current price of 40/1
    I hadn't used that acc in years so when I tried to deposit and have a bet it was inactive! And they wanted an ID check, bank details and all the other BS, so in the end I didn't bother and just waited for ozbet to open. Sure enough when they did it was half the price! So I had a nibble, then again on the day at $14 then I had the running double several times with tricky Syd into like an eagle which paid $80 odd... Good plunge that was and one ill never forget :D

RIO likes this post.

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    That was the P Harvey of old. Take no prisoners on the turn!

hash, Darkhorse, Chris likes this post.

dungy said:

Been good money for PI in the 1st ,if it jumps its all over the unraced horse Rebel King  would have be very very good to beat it

POP the boom horse gets rolled the fav was a lock and given a 10/10 by Pont 
  • JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Great run by the supposed boom horse looking forward to 2 weeks time B-)