0 Members & 25 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Pre-season and Round 1

Sport
PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
edited March 2017 Sport
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Looks like round 3 before the Dockers get their first win...which will be about 9 rounds quicker than last year.....
    ;))
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    RIO said:

Looks like round 3 before the Dockers get their first win...which will be about 9 rounds quicker than last year.....
    ;))

Worrying about poor old Freo again lol lol , why am i responding to you Rio anything you say in regards to footy just makes us all laugh lol lol   because you dont have a clue 
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Round 3 ?
    V Bulldogs ???

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    good trading opportunity for Sydney punters, in rounds 1-5 they have several 50/50 tough games (odds for the flag will drift) then from round 6 till the bye they could potentially win 6 straight through to round 11..

lay them at the shorts before round 2 for the flag assuming the bulldogs beat them then sit tight till rounds 5 or 6 where they play GWS then Carlton and they should then win and their next 6 games before the BYE, they are all givens.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Got a feeling Pies to upset the Dogs in Round 1.

jum, oldhendo likes this post.

and how's the Bulldogs start to the first 10 rounds, playing teams from the top 8 only 3 times, dream start for them.. i'd be backing them early doors for the flag and locking in their early price

riders - you could be right, round 1 if any would be the round for upsets in every game except sydney's i'd say
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Tivers said:

Round 3 ?
    V Bulldogs ???

That's what all the diehard Dorker fans are using as their benchmark for a good year ahead. They were the last team to beat them, or they beat them when the weagles lost to them, or something along those lines...Just the normal dreammy waffle from those who cant win a Cup...And after achieving nothign, are in a 4 year rebuilding period!!!!!...hahahahaha, closer to 24 years more like it
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Biggest upset of the round..Dorkers notching a first round win over the fading Geelong
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,739 posts
    RIO said:

Biggest upset of the round..Dorkers notching a first round win over the fading Geelong

You are finally making some sense. We'll be on the board Sunday evening.

RIO likes this post.

the only upset that would honestly surprise me would be the giants and swans getting beaten

all other games are 50/50 to me

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    i was actually serious gilga...think they have a chance
    RIO said:

Tivers said:

Round 3 ?
    V Bulldogs ???

That's what all the diehard Dorker fans are using as their benchmark for a good year ahead. They were the last team to beat them, or they beat them when the weagles lost to them, or something along those lines...Just the normal dreammy waffle from those who cant win a Cup...And after achieving nothign, are in a 4 year rebuilding period!!!!!...hahahahaha, closer to 24 years more like it
    If you dont no what your talking about then leave it alone you clearly make a goose out of yourself when it comes to footy  should be a good giggle this year at you lol lol lol 
    Gilgamesh said:

RIO said:

You are finally making some sense. We'll be on the board Sunday evening.
    He doesnt make sense those words and Rio dont line up 

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I think GWS will go a long way in the season but I haven't been overly impressed by their preseason form, yet to hit their straps. As a result I think even with the lack of midfield depth the crows can cause a mini boilover at home. Their strong forwards to get hold of a still developing GWS backline, Adam Tomlinson who is coming along slowly but will continue to get better IMO will get beaten by either Tex, Lynch or Jenkins and that will be the tipping point for the upset.

Should be a great season.

Tab offer score 60 plus and lose money back a nice way to draw me in to the punt, I'll be going Freo, Crows and StK.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,248 posts
    gee the timing is impeccable... first Daniel chick leading up to Grand final, now this released the week of the opening game... 
    only 9 years late! 

if you haven't been impressed with the giants preseason then you surely wouldnt be impressed with the Crows' they've had a few senior players with no runs under their belt leading into round 1 not one game of preseaon played (4 players are subject to tests this week is my mail)
    Tex is in doubt aswell...

GWS second best bet of the round right behind the Swans

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Gilgamesh said:

Tab offer score 60 plus and lose money back a nice way to draw me in to the punt, I'll be going Freo, Crows and StK.

Freo to score 60 points  :-SS
    hash said:

Gilgamesh said:

Freo to score 60 points  :-SS

We'll be 60 points by half time mate ;)
    You are right with your Crows comments though but I just get the feeling GWS might just think it is going to happen for them without making it happen over the first few rounds, hence I think they are vulnerable.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    dungy said:

RIO said:

Tivers said:

Round 3 ?
    V Bulldogs ???

If you dont no what your talking about then leave it alone you clearly make a goose out of yourself when it comes to footy  should be a good giggle this year at you lol lol lol 
    @dungy i've had enough of you continual belligerent comments on my comments. Could you stop please.
    @dungy he did say please... so please respect his word

RIO old mate, the first bounce hasn't even occured yet and your throwing in the towel to a Freo supporter! stay strong brother cause we'll be having the last laugh come round 6 
    :D

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    in relation to FREO we will continue to be the superior team until they have won more cups. That is a no brainer.. Half of my family and most of my mates are Dockers supporters and i honestly want them to win one so that they know how good it feels.

Not traveling too well and it gets under my skin. Cant take my usual approach, as i am still on bail for my last "alleged" assault, and am still on bond with RWWA...so i just asked nicely as it is frustrating not being able to comment without it being ridiculed....And as we all know..It is all good humour, until one person stops laughing...I've stopped :-)
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    All set for the AFL season - just booking my flights (to Europe) now.

RIO, TheDiva likes this post.

RIO said:

dungy said:

RIO said:

Tivers said:

Round 3 ?
    V Bulldogs ???

@dungy i've had enough of you continual belligerent comments on my comments. Could you stop please.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts
    dungy you'll crack 10,000 posts before the Grand Final...... :D
  • BludnutBludnut    46 posts
    10000 comments and 30000 lols....he is a goose of the highest order...
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,996 posts

diva, I have been telling you and others about that dossier for years and have been howled down.

those 2 officials named should be........well, i'll leave that to you all to figure out....

Bludnut said:

10000 comments and 30000 lols....he is a goose of the highest order...

Just like you ginger back to your caravan 
    thefalcon said:

dungy you'll crack 10,000 posts before the Grand Final...... :D

thumbs up to that Falc 
    thefalcon said:

diva, I have been telling you and others about that dossier for years and have been howled down.

those 2 officials named should be........well, i'll leave that to you all to figure out....

Pretty sad really isnt it Falc , the Gillard enquiry found that it was one cover up on top of another disgrace have a look at the end result that many players drug farkd now as they were not held accountable , bugger me how Nesbitt still has his job is a disgrace same as Gepp , Gepps job was player welfare and he was on the Vegas trip im told and also partying very hard work it out , they  will  have blood on there hands when the  Cousins  story finally ends 
This discussion has been closed.